Rode Wireless Go II Dual Wireless Microphone System
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Boasting dual microphones and built-in recording capability - this affordable and compact dual channel solution from Rode has been enhanced for perfect for sound on the GO.
Designed to deliver professional audio without restrictions - the Rode Wireless GO II is a pocket-sized, dual-channel, all-in-one system capable of offering the same professional sound quality as the original WiGO - with the addition of a whole range of new enhancements.
This highly affordable all-in-one system includes dual wearable microphone transmitters which connect to one convenient receiver, with up to 24-hour on-board audio recording capability, up to 200m range, safety channel feature and much more.
Rode WiGo II Key Features:
- Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System
- On-board Recording Capability
- Mono/Stereo Recording Modes
- Flexible Gain Control
- Control Features & Functions via Rode Central App
- 3.5mm TRS output, USB-C & iOS Digital Audio Output
- Series IV 2.4GHz Digital Transmission with 128-bit Encryption
- In-built Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries
The next generation in wireless audio, this new iteration offers dual channel recording, extended range, improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities and is now universal compatibility with digitial devices such as cameras, mobile devices and computers.
Ready TO GO
With each kit containing two transmitters and a receiver, you've got everything you need to start recording up to two individual sound sources, straight away - perfect for a variety of applications from filmmaking, to recording interviews and vlogs, to recording musical demos!
Up to 24 hours of audio can now be recorded directly to each transmitter to ensure the audio you capture is secure and protected against dropouts and other audio interference.
- 2 x Transmitter
- 1 x x Dual Channel WirelessReceiver
- 1 x SC5 cable (3.5mm TRS to TRS)
- 3 x SC20 cable (USB-A to USB-C)
- 3 x Fur Windshields
- 1 x Carry Pouch
Rode Wireless Go II Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Pre-polarised pressure transducer
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Maximum SPL (Mic): 100 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m) dBu
- Maximum Input Level (3.5mm): -20dBV
- Microphone Preamp Gain: 20dB
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted): 22dBA
- Power Requirements: In-built rechargeable lithiumion battery charged via USB
- 5V, 0.3A
- Operating Time: Up to 7 hours
- Analog Inputs: 3.5mm TRS (lavalier microphone input)
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm TRS
- Transmission Range: 200m (line of sight)
- Computer Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Operating System Requirements: macOS 10.11 above, Windows 7 and above
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.