The Rode VideoMic GO is a high quality, light weight, on-camera microphone that gives you fantastic results.
Fantastic Audio On the GO
Despite being compact and extremely lightweight, the VideoMic GO provides you with incredibly clear, directional audio.
Attaching directly to your camera and not requiring any batteries, just as the name suggests, the Rode VideoMic GO is perfect for on-the-go audio recording.
Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Microphone Key Features:
- High Quality Directional Microphone
- No Battery Required
- Integrated Rycote Lyre Shock Mounting
- Rode’s Lightest Microphone Weighing Only 73g
- Rugged Reinforced ABS Construction
- Windshield Included
- 3.5mm Mini-Jack Output
- Integrated Cold-Shoe Mount with 3/8” Thread
Clear, Directional Audio
With a supercardioid polar pattern, the VideoMic GO is very directional, picking up the audio you want from the front and sides while rejecting sound from 150-degrees to the rear.
This means you get great audio from your subject while isolating it from all the unwanted and distracting background noise.
Integrated Shock Mount
The Rode VideoMic GO also comes with a Rycote Lyre shockmount so you can attach it directly to your camera while it isolates the microphone, eliminating the bumps and vibrations that would normally cause a lot of unwanted noise on your recording.
Formed from a single piece of durable thermoplastic, the Lyre is far superior to traditional elastic shock mounts with improved acoustic suspension and it will never wear out.
Easy to Use
Requiring no batteries and completely without complicated switches and settings, all you have to do is plug the VideoMic GO into your camera’s external microphone input and you’re good to go – never miss a shot again!
Buy the Rode VideoMic GO from PMT Online today and start enjoying high quality audio on your projects from a lightweight and extremely portable microphone.
Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Microphone Specs:
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET Impedance Converter with Bipolar Output Buffer
- Capsule: 0.50”
- Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz – 16kHz
- Maximum SPL: 120Dbspl
- Sensitivity: -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted): 34Dba
- Weight: 73.00g
- Dimensions: 79.00mmH x 73.00mmW x 167.00mmD
- Output: 3.5mm (mini-jack)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*