The RODE Procaster is a professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-comprimise performance for voice applications in the broadcast environment. Includes RODE's 10 year warranty. Listen to this Rode before you buy using Rode's Soundbooth. Listen to the Rode collection used in a number of broadcast applications including Voiceover and Outdoors Interview broadcasts.
The RODE Procaster is a professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-comprimise performance for voice applications in the broadcast environment.
Featuring a tight polar pattern and tailored-for-voice frequency response, the RODE Procaster is perfect for every application where a great sounding, rugged microphone with superior ambient noise rejection is demanded. Rode 10 year warranty - You must register your product with Rode to take advantage of the warranty.
RØDE Procaster main features include:
- Broadcast quality sound
- High output dynamic capsule Balanced, low impedance output
- Internal shock mounting of capsule for low handling noise
- Internal pop-filter to reduce plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 75 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output impedance: 320O
- Sensitivity: -56 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 695g
- Dimensions: 214mmH x 53mmW x 53mmD
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*