Rode NT1 Kit Condenser Microphone Pack
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Rode NT1 Kit gives you the revolutionary Rode NT1 Condenser Microphone along with some official accessories to ensure fantastic recording.
Revolutionary New Microphone Design
While the Rode NT1 has a similar appearance to the NT1-A, this condenser microphone actually boasts a completely new design.
In fact, the only component these two microphones share is the mesh grille.
What's more, in the Rode NT1-Kit, the Rode NT1 condenser mic comes with the official SM6 shock mount which features a pop filter to improve your recording results.
Rode NT1 Kit Condenser Microphone Pack Key Features:
- Large 1" condenser capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote Lyre based capsule shock mounting system
- Ultra-low noise, self noise of only 4.5dB (A)
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Comes with SM6 shock mount and pop shield
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Designed From The Ground Up
Rode's engineers designed the Rode NT1 dfrom the ground up, combining innovation and tradition.
At the core of the Rode NT1 is a completely new 1" diaphragm.
Using cutting edge manufacturing techniques, this new diaphragm is able to give you the great sound of vintage microphones but with extremely low noise.
With a focus on detailed midrange response and featuring beautifully smooth high frequencies and boasting warm, round bass, the Rode NT1 really shines in its class.
Furthermore, the Rode NT1 features another world first. The Rode NT1's transducers is suspended within the microphone using an industry-leading Rycote Lyre system which minimises eternal vibrations in the capsule.
Plus, thanks to its high-grade electronics, the Rode NT1 is an amazingly quiet microphone with only 4.5dbA self-noise.
Rode NT1-Kit Accessories
The Rode NT1 now comes with the SM6; a high quality suspension shockmount.
This shockmount provides excellent isolation from external factors, reducing rumble and vibrations in the microphone.
It also includes a removable pop shield which features two adjustment axes and a telescopic arm giving you lots of positioning options.
Also included is an XLR cable so you can get to recording right away.
Available with an extended 10 year warranty when you register with Rode, the NT1 condenser microphone will offer years of reliable performance.
Buy the Rode NT1 Kit condenser microphone pack from PMT Online for a revolutionary new microphone that shines in its class.
Rode NT1 Kit Condenser Microphone Pack Specs:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 132dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KOhms load)
- Sensitivity: -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 4dBA
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 440.00g
- Dimensions: 187.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.500000|
|Speaker Impedance||100 Ohms|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.