Rode M5 Condenser Microphone Matched Pair
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Rode M5 Condenser Microphone Matched Pair gives you two acoustically matched Rode M5 condenser microphones for perfectly precise audio capture.
Perfectly Precise Audio Capture
Designed and made in Australia, these Rode M5 pencil microphones are perfect for recording all manner of sources from acoustic guitar to string instruments and choirs.
As a matched pair, these Rode M5 condenser microphones deliver amazing clarity from a fantastic stereo capture.
Rode M5 Condenser Microphone Matched Pair Key Features:
- 1/2" capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- All metal body
- Ultra-low noise
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Includes microphone clips and windshields
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Great for Stage and Studio
With years of experience making the hugely popular and award winning NT5, Rode have now developed a fantastic pencil style microphone.
Perfect for both stage and studio, this high quality Rode M5 condenser microphone is great for recording a variety of sources.
Everything from acoustic guitars to string instruments and choirs will be faithfully captured by the Rode M5 microphone.
Featuring Rode's proprietary ceramic coating and comign with WS5 windshields and RM5 stand mounts, these microphones are ready to record however you want, right out of the box.
Authentic Matched Pair
Carefully selected to ensure a variation of less than 1dV sensitivity between each microphone, the Rode M5 matched pair delivers fantastic results.
What's more, it comes to you with a premium foiled certificate verifying the authenticity of the pairing.
Buy the Rode M5 Condenser Microphone Matched Pair from PMT Online now for incredible audio capture from one of the most trusted names in microphone design and manufacturing.
Rode M5 Condenser Microphone Matched Pair Specs:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ohms
- Equivalent Noise: 19 dBA SPL (as per IEC651)
- Maximum Output Level: +13.5 dBu
- Sensitivity: -34 dB re 1V/Pa (20mV @ 94 dB SPL) ± 2dB @ 1kHz
- Dynamic Range: 121 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL: 140 dB SPL
- Signal to noise Ratio: 75 dBA SPL (as per IEC651)
- Power Requirements: 24V phantom power, 48V phantom power
- Output Connection: 3 Pin XLR, Balanced output between pin 2 (+), pin 3 (-) and pin 1 (ground)
Rode M5 Condenser Microphone Size and Weight (Each)
- Dimensions: 100.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Weight (g): 80.00g
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.