The Rode M5 Matched Pair are a perfectly tailored condenser microphone set, ideal for acoustic instrument and choir recording where a small diaphragm microphone delivers the best results. The 1/2" diaphragm and pencil-style metal chassis make them compact and versatile for positioning around amplifiers or instruments, and perfect to capture full stereo sound sources.
Rode M5 Key Features:
- 12” capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- All metal body
- Ultra-low noise
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Includes microphone clips and windshields
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
With less than 1dB sensitivity difference between these two microphones, Rode's trademark attention to detail shine through and are bundled with a certificate of authentication from Rode's engineers to guarantee you a matching pair in the box.
A result of many years’ experience building the award-winning NT5 microphone, RØDE has succeeded in making a high-quality ‘pencil’ style permanently polarized condenser that will impress even the most demanding of artists and engineers.
Rode M5 Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 0.50"
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 200
- Maximum SPL 140dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level 13.5mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Sensitivity -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (20.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 19dBA
- Power Options +24V phantom power / +48V phantom power
- Weight 80.00g
- Dimensions 100.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output XLR Output
- Warranty: 10 years following registration
|Applications||acoustic instruments, choir|
|Speaker Impedance||200 ohms|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*