Rode M5 Condenser Microphone Matched Pair
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Rode M5 Condenser Microphone Matched Pair gives you two acoustically matched Rode M5 condenser microphones for perfectly precise audio capture.
Perfectly Precise Audio Capture
Designed and made in Australia, these Rode M5 pencil microphones are perfect for recording all manner of sources from acoustic guitar to string instruments and choirs.
As a matched pair, these Rode M5 condenser microphones deliver amazing clarity from a fantastic stereo capture.
Rode M5 Condenser Microphone Matched Pair Key Features:
- 1/2" capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- All metal body
- Ultra-low noise
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Includes microphone clips and windshields
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Great for Stage and Studio
With years of experience making the hugely popular and award winning NT5, Rode have now developed a fantastic pencil style microphone.
Perfect for both stage and studio, this high quality Rode M5 condenser microphone is great for recording a variety of sources.
Everything from acoustic guitars to string instruments and choirs will be faithfully captured by the Rode M5 microphone.
Featuring Rode's proprietary ceramic coating and comign with WS5 windshields and RM5 stand mounts, these microphones are ready to record however you want, right out of the box.
Authentic Matched Pair
Carefully selected to ensure a variation of less than 1dV sensitivity between each microphone, the Rode M5 matched pair delivers fantastic results.
What's more, it comes to you with a premium foiled certificate verifying the authenticity of the pairing.
Buy the Rode M5 Condenser Microphone Matched Pair from PMT Online now for incredible audio capture from one of the most trusted names in microphone design and manufacturing.
Rode M5 Condenser Microphone Matched Pair Specs:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ohms
- Equivalent Noise: 19 dBA SPL (as per IEC651)
- Maximum Output Level: +13.5 dBu
- Sensitivity: -34 dB re 1V/Pa (20mV @ 94 dB SPL) ± 2dB @ 1kHz
- Dynamic Range: 121 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL: 140 dB SPL
- Signal to noise Ratio: 75 dBA SPL (as per IEC651)
- Power Requirements: 24V phantom power, 48V phantom power
- Output Connection: 3 Pin XLR, Balanced output between pin 2 (+), pin 3 (-) and pin 1 (ground)
Rode M5 Condenser Microphone Size and Weight (Each)
- Dimensions: 100.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Weight (g): 80.00g
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.400000|
|Speaker Impedance||200 Ohms|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.