The Rode M3 is a highly versatile condenser microphone, perfect for more instrument-focused recording like drums a guitars. The M3 is equally well suited for vocal takes that require a different character and performance.
Versatile End-Address Condenser Microphone
Don't let the cheap price point put you off - the M3 holds its own against other high performance instrument mics 2-3x this price and is capable of delivering detailed, natural drum kit response, acoustic guitars and percussion with ease.
A -10dB and -20dB level attenuator (pad), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as a guitar amplifier or snare drum. A high-pass filter selectable on the microphone power switch introduces a filter at 80Hz to reduce low frequency sounds and handling noise.
Rode M3 Key Features:
- Heavy duty metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- High level of RF rejection
- On-mic selectable high pass filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct (-10 and -20dB PAD)
- Heat-treated high-strength mesh head
- Battery status indicator
- 9V Battery Power, 24 or 48V Phantom Power
- Includes wind shield, mic clip and zip pouch
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
A heavy-duty metal chassis and included soft case will keep your treasured microphone safe, even with Rode's 10 Year warranty for your peace of mind.
Included in the box is a durable RM3 microphone clip, WSM3 wind shield (great for location recording or presenters!) and ZP1 padded pouch.
Rode M3 Technical Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @80Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200
- Maximum SPL: 142dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 9.2mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Sensitivity: -40.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 21dBA
- Weight: .390g
- Dimensions: 225.00mmH x 33.00mmW x 33.00mmD
- Warranty: 2 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.