The Rode M3 Condenser Microphone is a highly versatile end-address mic which is great at home, in the studio, on stage or on location.
Highly Versatile End-Address Microphone
As versatile as the Rode M3 is, this end-address condenser microphone is great for recording everything from guitars and drums to percussion and vocals.
Delivering great results wherever you are, the Rode M3 is also a great microphone to use at home, in the studio, on stage or on location.
Rode M3 Condenser Microphone Key Features:
- Heavy duty metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- High level of RF rejection
- On-mic selectable high pass filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct (-10 and -20dB PAD)
- Heat-treated high-strength mesh head
- Battery status indicator
- 9V Battery Power, 24 or 48V Phantom Power
- Includes wind shield, mic clip and zip pouch
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
High Quality Recording
The Rode M3 features a 10dB and 20dB level attenuator which you can select from within the battery compartment. This is great when you're recording louder sources such as guitar amps or drums.
A selectable high-pass filter can also be found on the Rode M3 condenser mic which filters sound at 80z, reducing unwanted low frequency sounds and handling noise.
Designed and made in Australia and covered by Rode's industry leading 10 year warranty, you can be sure the Rode M3 condenser microphone delivers great results and is completely reliable.
Buy the Rode M3 end-address condenser microphone from PMT Online now for a highly versatile microphone that delivers incredible results.
Rode M3 Condenser Microphone Specs:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @80Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 142dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 9.2mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KOhms load)
- Sensitivity: -40.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 21dBA
- Weight: 390.00g
- Dimensions: 225.00mmH x 33.00mmW x 33.00mmD
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.540000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.