With the Rode M2 you get a ruggedly-built condenser microphone that's been specially-designed for use in a live setting!
Versatile And Rugged Live Performance Mic
Featuring a specially-tailored super-cardioid polar pattern, and an internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule, the Rode M2 offers a superb alternative to dynamic mics for live performances.
Rode M2 Live Condenser Microphone Highlights
- Live condenser vocal microphone
- Feedback rejecting super-cardioid pick up pattern
- Lockable on/off switch
- Ergonomically designed heavy duty all-metal body
- High level of RF rejection
- Low handling noise
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode
With the addition to an On/Off switch, the Rode M2 offers the kind of versatility and control that modern artists demand.
In addition to this, there's a lock which ensures the microphone cannot accidentally be switched off when in use!
Made and designed by Rode in Australia, the M2 is covered by a 1 year warranty as standard.
However, once you register your purchase at the official Rode website, the warranty is extended up to 10 years free of charge!
Order Yours Today
Rode M2 Live Condenser Microphone - Speak to our Friendly Sales Team for Advice and Information! - Browse, buy and Try the UK's largest selection of Rode products at 15 of PMT's UK Music Stores nationwide.
Rode M2 Live Condenser Microphone Specs
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 35Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Maximum SPL: 141dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 5.2mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K Ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -44.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 23dBA
- Power Options: +24V phantom power or +48V phantom power
- Weight: 308.00g
- Dimensions: 187.00mm (H) x 47.00mm (W) x 47.00mm (D)
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.