In conjunction with the best-selling Wireless Go Series, the Rode Lavalier Go is the professional-grade wearable microphone for broadcast, TV and filming applications where discretion is essential.
Lavalier Go features Rode's trademark sound quality, performance and reliability, even in the most demanding live situations.
Rode Lavalier Go Key Features:
- Broadcast-grade lavalier microphone with 3.5mm TRS jack
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule, designed in RODE’s state-of-the-art facility in Sydney, Australia
- Durable, hard-wearing Kevlar reinforced cable
- Optimised for use with the RODE Wireless GO, but works flawlessly with almost any device with 3.5mm TRS mic input
- Includes pop shield, mounting clip, and carry pouch
3.5mm Mini Jack Connector
The 3.5mm TRS connector is designed to pair perfectly with the RODE Wireless GO and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
Featuring a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, Lavalier Go delivers crystal clear audio in all environments and is incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations.
Ready to Roll
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management for quick and easy rigging. It also features a hard-wearing Kevlar reinforced cable, designed to withstand the rigours of any shoot.
Buy the Rode Lavalier Go for high quality lavalier microphone that offers incredible performance and reliability in all manner of live and location scenarios.
Rode Lavalier Go Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 3k ohms Typical
- Signal to noise Ratio: 67 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 27 dB Typical
- Maximum SPL: 110 dB
- Sensitivity: -35dB (17.8mV @94dB SPL)
- Dynamic Range: 83dB Typical
- Power Requirements: Powered from plug-in power TRS socket (2.7V)
- Output Connection: Gold-plated TRS plug
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.