Rode Lav Go Clip-On Lavalier Microphone
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
In conjunction with the best-selling Wireless Go Series, the Rode Lavalier Go is the professional-grade wearable microphone for broadcast, TV and filming applications where discretion is essential.
Lavalier Go features Rode's trademark sound quality, performance and reliability, even in the most demanding live situations.
Rode Lavalier Go Key Features:
- Broadcast-grade lavalier microphone with 3.5mm TRS jack
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule, designed in RODE’s state-of-the-art facility in Sydney, Australia
- Durable, hard-wearing Kevlar reinforced cable
- Optimised for use with the RODE Wireless GO, but works flawlessly with almost any device with 3.5mm TRS mic input
- Includes pop shield, mounting clip, and carry pouch
3.5mm Mini Jack Connector
The 3.5mm TRS connector is designed to pair perfectly with the RODE Wireless GO and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
Featuring a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, Lavalier Go delivers crystal clear audio in all environments and is incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations.
Ready to Roll
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management for quick and easy rigging. It also features a hard-wearing Kevlar reinforced cable, designed to withstand the rigours of any shoot.
Buy the Rode Lavalier Go for high quality lavalier microphone that offers incredible performance and reliability in all manner of live and location scenarios.
Rode Lavalier Go Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 3k ohms Typical
- Signal to noise Ratio: 67 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 27 dB Typical
- Maximum SPL: 110 dB
- Sensitivity: -35dB (17.8mV @94dB SPL)
- Dynamic Range: 83dB Typical
- Power Requirements: Powered from plug-in power TRS socket (2.7V)
- Output Connection: Gold-plated TRS plug
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.200000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.