PRS SE Silver Sky Electric Guitar, Moon White
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
If you're an aspiring professional guitar player, who had their sights set on a John Mayer signature PRS, but were put off by the price, then we have some good news for you.
Introducing the PRS SE Silver Sky, a more-affordable take on the awesome John Mayer guitar.
Premium-Quality, Affordable Price
The PRS SE Silver Sky, seen here with a Moon White finish, brings all of the class, tone, and playability of its premium-grade original, but at a much lower price.
PRS SE Silver Sky Electric Guitar, Moon White Key Features
- Signature guitar for the legendary John Mayer
- Part of the more-affordable Student Edition (SE) lineup
- Poplar body with a bolt-on Maple neck
- Comfortable 635JM neck profile
- Rosewood fingerboard, with Small Bird inlays
- 2-Point Steel Tremolo bridge, and Vintage-Style tuners
- Three 635JM "S" Single Coil pickups, with a 5-way selector switch
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag
Modern Take On A Classic Design
As with the original Silver Sky, this Student Edition model features a classic dual cutaway design, with a contoured back for extra comfort.
The body has been crafted from Poplar, and features a bolt-on Maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard, and those trademark PRS bird inlays.
In addition to this, the neck has bee carved with Mayer's favoured 635JM profile, whilst the fingerboard sports a 8.5" radius for an instantly comfortable and familiar feel.
Powering the voice on this guitar you'll find a trio of PRS and John Mayer-designed 635JM single coil pickups, which offer all of the sparkle and grit you'd expect from a guitar like this.
These pickups are complimented by a 5-way pickup selector, along with controls for Volume and Tone, allowing you to dial in your ideal guitar voice with ease.
Top Notch Hardware
Bringing the whole thing together is a two-point steel tremolo, synthetic bone nut, and a set of vintage-style tuning machines.
Together this hardware combines to deliver increased levels of tuning stability and intonation, ensuring that you sound at your best every time you perform.
PRS SE Silver Sky Electric Guitar, Moon White Specs
- Body Construction: Solid body
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Construction: Scarfed
- Truss Rod: PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape: 635JM
- Neck Depth at the 1st Fret: 53/64"
- Width of the Fretboard at the Nut: 1-20/32"
- Width of the Fretboard at the Body: 2-7/32"
- Neck Depth at the 12th Fret: 31/32"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 8.5"
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Birds
- Headstock Decal: PRS Signature/SE
- NBA: Bolt-On
- Bridge: 2-Point Steel Tremolo
- Tuners: Vintage Style, Non-Locking
- Hardware: Type Nickel
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Pickguard: ABS
- Treble Pickup: 635JM "S"
- Middle Pickup: 635JM "S"
- Bass Pickup: 635JM "S"
- Controls: Volume and Two Tone Controls with 5-Way Blade Pickup Switch
Pickup Switch Positions
- P1 (down): treble pickup
- P2: treble and middle pickups
- P3: middle pickup
- P4: middle and bass pickups
- P5 (up): bass pickup
- Strings: PRS Classic 10-46
- Tuning: E,A,D,G,B,E
- Case: Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.