PRS SE P20 Parlor Acoustic Guitar, Satin Black Top
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
With the PRS SE P20, seen here with a sleek Satin Black Top, you get a superb-sounding Parlor-style acoustic guitar for a great price, that's packed full of PRS class and style.
Boasting a Solid Mahogany top piece, with layered Mahogany back and sides, a slick-playing neck, and even a gig bag to keep it safe when not in use, all for a fantastic price, the PRS SE P20 is a great choice for travelling musicians, buskers, and quiet rehearsal sessions.
PRS SE P20 Parlor Acoustic Guitar, Satin Black Top Key Features
- Traditional Parlor Body - Parlor-style acoustic guitars have been a mainstay in homes since the early 20th Century, and are prized for their smaller bodies and comfortable-to-play necks. With the SE P20, PRS have gone for the traditional Parlor style, but with that unmistakeable touch of PRS style.
- High-Quality Construction - Featuring a Solid Mahogany top piece, Mahogany back and sides, and the PRS hybrid "X"/Classical bracing system, this gorgeous guitar delivers an array of sweet midrange tones, making it ideal for rootsy folk and classic acoustic-style blues. In addition to this, the smaller body size and slightly shorter scale offers an incredibly comfortable playing experience, whatever your playstyle
- Comfortable To Play - Thanks to its smaller body size, slightly shorter scale, and comfortably-shaped neck, the PRS SE P20 offers an incredibly comfortable playing experience, whatever your playstyle. Not to mention the fret inlays and headstock deliver that unmistakeable PRS aesthetic that's recognisable the world over, giving you more than a touch of style to compliment your tone.
- Superb Value For Money - The SE Series (Student Edition) from PRS was originally developed during the 1990s to offer all of the style, tone, and playability that the company is renowned for, at a price that's attainable for all. Whether you are seeking a great solid-bodied electric, or an exquisitely-voiced acoustic, for an incredible price, then the PRS SE lineup could be just what you need.
- Gig Bag Included - To keep this guitar safe as you travel to and from your performances PRS have included a deluxe padded gig bag. This gig bag features comfortable padded shoulder straps, along with a zippered accessory pouch so you can keep spare strings, straps, sheet music etc. close at hand.
PRS SE P20 Parlor Acoustic Guitar, Satin Black Top Specs
- Top Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Middle Wood: Mahogany
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Tonare
- Body Depth at Neck Block: 3 15/32”
- Body Depth at Tail Block: 3 7/8”
- Bracing: PRS Hybrid “X”/Classical Bracing
- Body Binding: Herringbone, Crème
- Rosette: Herringbone, Crème
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24.72”
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- String Spacing: 2 7/32”
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Fretboard Radius: 11.81"
- Strength/Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 7/8”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge Wood: Ebony
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Acoustic Saddle: Bone
- Acoustic Strings: .012-.053
- Included Accessories: Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|SE Acoustic Series
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.