PRS SE McCarty 594 Singlecut Standard, Vintage Cherry
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the PRS SE McCarty 594 Singlecut Standard, seen here in a gorgeous Vintage Cherry finish, you get an affordable, all-mahogany take on a versatile, vintage-inspired electric guitar.
Featuring an all-Mahogany body, Pattern Vintage Mahogany neck, vintage-style pickups with push/pull coil split function, and much more besides, this amazing workhorse of a guitar is perfect for even aspiring professionals to sink their teeth into.
PRS SE McCarty 594 Singlecut Standard, Vintage Cherry Key Features
- A Modern Legend In The Making - Designed to deliver a more affordable take on the amazing McCarty 594 to the SE lineup, this guitar features a mahogany body, 24.594" scale length, 22-fret Pattern Vintage neck, and much more besides.
- High Quality Workhorse - Thanks to its vintage playing feel, no-nonsense aesthetics, and incredible tone, the SE McCarty 594 Singlecut Standard is perfect whether you want to play at home, in the studio, or on the stage.
- Vintage-Style Tone - The 58/15 LT ("low turn") humbuckers on this guitar are vintage-inspired pickups with exceptional clarity. These pickups are designed to capture the sweetness of vintage single coils combined with the warmth of late 50s humbuckers, and they sound simply sublime whether played clean or overdriven.
- Reliable Hardware - Holding it all together to ensure you sound at your best with each performance is a PRS Two-Piece Stoptail bridge and a set of PRS Vintage Style tuners. This hardware combination allows for ultra-fast string changes, and will make sure you stay in tune, regardless of how many string bends you perform.
- Gig Bag Included - To keep this guitar safe as you travel to and from performances, PRS have included a deluxe padded gig bag. This bag features comfortable shoulder straps and even an external accessory pocket, allowing you to keep your spare strings, cables, straps, and more close to hand at all times.
PRS SE McCarty 594 Singlecut Standard, Vintage Cherry Specs
- Body Construction: Solidbody
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Top Carve: Shallow Violin
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.594"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Multi-Ply
- Truss Rod: PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape: Pattern Vintage
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Headstock Logo: Signature "SE"
- NBA Type: Set
- Bridge: PRS Two-Piece Bridge
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Nut: PRS
- Truss Rod Cover: "McCarty 594"
- Treble Pickups: 58/15 LT "S"
- Bass Pickups: 58/15 LT "S"
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control for Each Pickup with 3-Way Toggle Switch on Upper Bout
- Strings: PRS Classic 10-46
- Tuning: Standard (6 String) E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case: Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|McCarty 594 Singlecut
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.