PRS SE Mark Holcomb Signature Guitar, Holcomb Burst
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
With the PRS SE Mark Holcomb, seen here with a Holcomb Burst finish, you get an affordable take on the premium-grade signature guitar for the Periphery virtuoso.
Boasting a stylish Quilted Maple veneer over the Maple top piece, a Mahogany back, Wide-Thin neck type, custom-voiced electronics, and even a gig bag to keep it safe, this excellent guitar captures all of the defining characteristics of Holcomb's Maryland-made model, but at a more affordable price.
All in all this is a fantastic guitar for metal players and a great collectors piece for fans of the Holcomb or his band.
PRS SE Mark Holcomb Signature Guitar, Holcomb Burst Key Features
- Classic PRS Style - In terms of aesthetics, there are few guitar brands quite as distinctive as PRS. With this guitar you get the kind of looks often associated with the brand, with a Quilted Maple veneer showing up through the stylish Holcomb Burst finish, and those classic PRS Bird fret markers.
- Slick-Playing Neck - The 3-piece Maple neck on this guitar has been carved with a Wide Thin profile shape and has been given a sleek Satin finish. Together with the bound Ebony fingerboard, this combination allows free and easy movement across each and every note, which is perfect for fluid playstyles.
- Rock Solid Hardware - Bringing the whole thing together is a set of PRS Designed tuning machines, with a PRS Plate Style bridge. Together these offer superior levels of tuning stability, intonation, and natural sustain, ensuring you sound at your best with each and every performance.
- Custom-Voiced Pickups - Designed in close partnership between PRS and Holcomb himself, this absolutely killer SE guitar hits all the right notes thanks to it's pair of signature Seymour Duncan 'Alpha/Omega' pickups. These pickups are designed to help Holcomb create his signature tone, and are complimented by versatile voicing controls.
- Gig Bag Included - To keep this awesome guitar safe as you travel to and from performances, PRS have included a deluxe padded gig bag. This bag features shoulder straps, and even an accessory compartment for your spare strings, strap, cable, etc.
PRS SE Mark Holcomb Signature Guitar, Holcomb Burst Specs
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Quilted Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Top Carve: Shallow Violin
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Maple with Satin Finish
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony with White Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: Plate Style
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Black Chrome
- Treble Pickup: Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan "Omega"
- Bass Pickup: Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan "Alpha"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: 0.10 - 0.52
- Tuning: Drop-C (6 String): C, G, C, F, A, D
- Case: Gigbag
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|3-piece Maple Neck
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|Custom 24 Style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.