PRS SE Lefty Custom 24 Guitar, Faded Blue Bust
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Are you on the hunt for a well-crafted, aesthetically stunning, and versatile left-handed guitar, at a decent price? Then we have just the thing for you!
Left-Handed Boutique Style, Attractive Asking Price
With the PRS SE Lefty Custom 24, seen here with a gorgeous Faded Blue Burst finish, you get a stylish and affordable left-handed take on a truly iconic axe.
Featuring plenty of versatility and style - the hallmarks of a PRS - this guitar is perfect for gigging musicians wanting a stylish new axe take on tour with them, or aspiring professionals looking for to step up their game.
PRS SE Custom 24 Faded Blue Burst Left Handed Electric Guitar Highlights
- Affordable left-handed guitar, inspired by the classic PRS Custom 24
- Comfortable to play, and suitable for most playstyles
- Stylish looks, with a Faded Blue Burst finish
- Maple neck, carved with a Wide Thin profile shape, and capped with a 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard
- Classic PRS Bird fret markers
- Two 85/15 "S" humbucker pickups offer a versatile array of tones
- 3-way pickup selector, and a Push/Pull coil-tap function within the Tone control pot
- Includes PRS gig bag, for safe keeping when not in use
For that distinctive PRS look and sound, this SE series guitar features a Solid Mahogany back, topped with a Bevelled Maple top.
This top comes equipped with a Flamed Maple veneer, that's been given a Faded Blue Burst finish for a look that was previously only found on the higher-end PRS guitars.
Top Notch Hardware
Nickel hardware has been used, with PRS SE tuners at the distinctively shaped headstock, offering fast and secure tuning of your strings.
On the body of the PRS SE Custom 24 is a PRS patented tremolo bridge which allows for great whammy action for the most expressive performances.
Giving the PRS SE Custom 24 its wide ranging tonal versatility is a set of two 85/15 "S" humbucking pickups.
Delivering good output with nicely balanced tone, these humbuckers are coil-tap enabled via the push-pull tone control knob, increasing your sonic options with this great guitar.
A three-way blade switch allows you to select how you want to use your pickups be that either of the pickups individually or a combination of the two.
Allowing for further sculpting of your sound is a push-pull tone control and a volume knob so you can adjust the level of your overall output.
PRS SE Custom 24 Faded Blue Burst Left Handed Electric Guitar Specs
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple and Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Faded Blue Burst
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth at The Nut: 25/32"
- Width of Fretboard at The Body: 2-1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Case: PRS SE Gig Bag included
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|Custom 24 Style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.