PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar Black Gold Sunburst
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
When it comes to real show-stopper guitars - the kind that will turn heads wherever they're played - there are few that can match a PRS. They even manage it with their budget-friendly SE lineup!
PRS Style And Tone At A More Affordable Price!
The PRS SE Custom 24, as seen here with a super-stylish Black Gold Sunburst finish, is a Student Edition entry of one of the company's most popular electric guitars - the Custom 24.
This awesome axe brings together the kind of aesthetic and playability that PRS are renowned for, and can now be yours for a reasonable price, making it ideal for touring musicians or aspiring pros looking to add a new centrepiece to their collection.
PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar, Black Gold Sunburst Highlights
- Affordable solid-bodied guitar, inspired by the classic PRS Custom 24
- Comfortable to play, and suitable for most playstyles
- Stylish looks, with a new Black Gold Sunburst finish
- Maple neck, carved with a Wide Thin profile shape, and capped with a 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard
- Classic PRS Bird fret markers
- Two 85/15 "S" humbucker pickups offer a versatile array of tones
- 3-way pickup selector, and a Push/Pull coil-tap function within the Tone control pot
- Includes padded gig bag for safe keeping when not in use
Ready To Rock Right Out Of The Box
True to the original Custom 24 design, this Student Edition model features a solid Mahogany back piece, capped with a Maple top.
In this case the Maple is bevelled, and features a Flame Maple veneer, giving the guitar its distinctive looks, which is nicely complimented by the Black Gold Sunburst finish - a relatively new finish to the SE lineup.Not only that, but the inclusion of PRS SE tuners at the distinctively shaped headstock, results in fast and secure tuning of your strings, whilst the PRS patented tremolo bridge which allows for great whammy action for the most expressive performances.
Dual Humbucker Design
Giving the PRS SE Custom 24 its wide ranging tonal versatility is a set of two 85/15 "S" humbucking pickups.
Delivering great output with a nicely balanced tone, these pickups are ideally suited to a wide range of rock, blues, and even metal styles, sounding perfect whether clean or overdriven.
In addition to this, a three-way blade switch allows you to select how you want to use your pickups be that either of the pickups individually or a combination of the two, whilst a push-pull tone control allows you to split the pickup coils for even more tonal versatility.
PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar, Black Gold Sunburst Specs
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple and Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Black Gold Sunburst
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth at The Nut: 25/32"
- Width of Fretboard at The Body: 2-1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Case: Includes deluxe padded gig bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|Custom 24 Style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.