PRS DW CE24 Floyd Waring Burst Electric Guitar
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The PRS DW CE24 Floyd, seen here in a stunning Waring Burst finish, you get a premium-quality, pleasure-to-play, high-performance guitar with plenty of versatility.
Dustie Waring Signature Guitar
Dustie Waring - from the Prog Metal band Between the Buried and Me - has a long-standing relationship with PRS, and is renowned for producing music that is both heavy and melodic, lush and menacing.
Now, as part of the Bolt-On CE lineup, PRS have developed the incredible DW CE24 - with its versatile tonal options, Floyd Rose trem, and modified Pattern Thin neck, this high performance axe will have you ready to take to the stage in style.
PRS DW CE24 Floyd Waring Burst Electric Guitar Highlights
- Professional-grade signature guitar for Prog Metal artist Dustie Waring
- Part of the PRS CE Bolt-On Neck lineup
- Expertly-carved body with a Solid Mahogany back piece, and a Figured Maple top
- Bolt-On Maple neck, with a Pattern Thin profile, modified to be slightly thinner front to back
- Maple fingerboard, with 24 frets and Black PRS Bird inlays
- Two DW Thomahawk humbucker pickups with a 5-way pickup selector blade
- Floyd Rose 1000 Tremolo bridge, with locking nut and PRS Low Mass Locking tuners
- Stylish Satin Black hardware finish
- Includes PRS Premium padded gig bag
True to the PRS legacy, this awesome guitar comes to you with a body carved from solid Mahogany, capped with a piece of Figured Maple.
In addition to this, the bolt-on neck is carved with a modified Pattern Thin profile, shaped perfectly to suit fast-and-fluid playstyles where note-accuracy is paramount.
In contrast to their usual set-in neck design, guitars from the CE lineup - such as this DW CE24 - feature a bolt-on neck.
Whilst a bolt-on construction may not offer as much natural warmth as that with a set-in neck, it does offer a bright snap and increased articulation - perfect for when you want each and every note to shine through.
Floyd Rose Bridge
Thanks to the inclusion of a Floyd Rose 1000 Tremolo bridge and corresponding locking nut, this guitar will allow you to emphasize your playing in style.
You can add some slight shimmers to your lead lines, or drop outrageous dive bombs with ease, and never have to worry about compromising the guitar's tuning stability.
Further reinforcing the guitar's tuning stability is a set of PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners, and all of the guitar's hardware is given a stylish Satin Black finish.
For the pickups, PRS have chosen to use Waring's signature "DW Tomahawk" humbuckers.
These pickups are crafted with a blend of Ceramic and Alnico magnets, and given a special winding technique to deliver plenty of output and a big bottom end, whilst remaining both articulate and clear.
In addition to this, there's a Master and Tone control for you to fine-tune your sound, along with a 5-way pickup selector for choosing an array of different voicings for the pickups, from Humbucker to Single Coil, and a mixture of both.
PRS DW CE24 Floyd Waring Burst Electric Guitar Specs
- Top Wood: Figured maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Waring Burst
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Dustie Waring (Pattern Thin, but slightly thinner front to back)
- Neck Depth at the Nut: 13/16"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2-1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1-22/32"
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Birds
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Tremolo with Locking Nut
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Truss Rod Cover: "CE"
- Hardwares Type: Satin Black
- Treble Pickup: Mojotone "DW Tomahawk"
- Bass Pickup: Mojotone "DW Tomahawk"
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Case: PRS Premium Gig Bag
- Strings: PRS Signature Series 0.10-0.46
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||s / se / custom|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.