PRS DW CE24 Floyd Electric Guitar, Black Top
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Wtih the PRS DW CE24 Floyd, seen here with a sleek Black Top finish, you get a professional-grade axe that's perfect for fast and fluid playstyles.
Stylish Signature Series Guitar
Dusty Waring, guitarist for Prog Metal outift Between the Buried and Me, has a long-standing relationship with PRS, and is renowned for producing music that is both heavy and melodic, lush and menacing.
Recently added to the Bolt-On CE lineup, this PRS DW CE24 offers versatile tonal options, a Floyd Rose tremolo, and a modified Pattern Thin neck, all of which comes together to offer a high-performance guitar that will truly make you stand out on stage, both visually and aurally.
PRS DW CE24 Floyd Black Top Electric Guitar Highlights
- Professional-grade signature guitar for Prog Metal artist Dusty Waring
- Part of the PRS CE Bolt-On Neck lineup
- Expertly-carved body with a Solid Mahogany back piece, and a Figured Maple top
- Bolt-On Maple neck, with a Pattern Thin profile, modified to be slightly thinner front to back
- Maple fingerboard, with 24 frets and Black PRS Bird inlays
- Two DW Thomahawk humbucker pickups with a 5-way pickup selector blade
- Floyd Rose 1000 Tremolo bridge, with locking nut and PRS Low Mass Locking tuners
- Stylish Satin Black hardware finish
- Includes PRS Premium padded gig bag
True to the PRS legacy, this awesome guitar is crafted with a body carved from solid Mahogany, and capped with a piece of Flamed Maple.
In addition to this, the bolt-on neck has been modified to suit Waring's own desires, with a modified Pattern Thin shape. This neck has slightly thinner (front to back) than a regular Pattern Thin shape, making it perfectly suited to fast-and-fluid playstyles where note-accuracy is desired.
PRS Bolt-On Lineup
As stated above, and in-contrast to their usual set-in neck design, guitars from the CE Series feature a bolt-on neck.
Whilst a bolt-on construction may not offer as much natural warmth as that with a set-in neck, it does offer a brighter sounds with increased articulation - perfect for when you want each and every note to shine through.
Floyd Rose Trem
Featuring a Floyd Rose 1000 Tremolo bridge and corresponding locking nut, this guitar will allow you to emphasize your playing in style.
You can add some slight shimmers to your lead lines, or drop outrageous dive bombs with ease, and never have to worry about compromising the guitar's tuning stability.
Further reinforcing the guitar's tuning stability is a set of PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners, and all of the guitar's hardware is given a stylish Satin Black finish.
DW Tomahawk Humbuckers
For the pickups, PRS have chosen to use Waring's signature "DW Tomahawk" humbuckers.
These pickups are crafted with a blend of Ceramic and Alnico magnets, and given a special winding technique to deliver plenty of output and a big bottom end, whilst remaining both articulate and clear.
In addition to this, there's a Master and Tone control for you to fine-tune your sound, along with a 5-way pickup selector for choosing an array of different voicings for the pickups, from Humbucker to Single Coil, and a mixture of both.
PRS DW CE24 Floyd Black Top Electric Guitar Specs
- Top Wood: Figured maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Black
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Dustie Waring (Pattern Thin, but slightly thinner front to back)
- Neck Depth at the Nut: 13/16"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2-1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1-22/32"
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Birds
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Tremolo with Locking Nut
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Truss Rod Cover: "CE"
- Hardwares Type: Satin Black
- Treble Pickup: Mojotone "DW Tomahawk"
- Bass Pickup: Mojotone "DW Tomahawk"
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Case: PRS Premium Gig Bag
- Strings: PRS Signature Series 0.10-0.46
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|Custom 24 Style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.