PRS CE24 Electric Guitar, McCarty Sunburst
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The PRS CE24, seen here with a McCarty Sunburst finish, brings an all-new playing experience to the plate for PRS enthusiasts.
PRS Core Model With a Bolt-On Neck
Originally released in 1988 to offer PRS players the snap and response of a bolt-on neck construction, the PRS CE24 is now more popular than ever.
PRS CE24 Electric Guitar, McCarty Sunburst Highlights
- PRS CE24 guitar with a McCarty Sunburst finish
- Bolt-on construction, with solid Mahogany back and Flamed Maple top
- Two PRS 85/15 humbucker pickups, with Coil Split function
- PRS Low-Mass locking tuners and PRS Pantented tremolo bridge
- Pattern Thin maple neck topped with Rosewood fingerboard, and featuring PRS Bird fret markers
- Home Delivery options available
Whilst the traditional Core PRS range features a "Set In" neck, as mentioned above the CE24's neck is bolted onto the body.
Guitars with a Bolt-On neck are renowned for the kind of snap and response that has helped shape the sound of popular music from the Golden Era of Rock n' Roll through to the modern day.
Not only that, but should disaster strike, a Bolt-On neck is much easier and less-expensive to repair than the alternative.
Designed by Paul Reed Smith himself for use on the Core range of PRS guitars, 85/15 Humbuckers are a breed apart.
These pickups have been specially designed to offer an extended high and low end, making them ideal for a wide range of musical styles - from Blues to Metal and everything in between.
Not only that but, in true PRS fashion, the Tone control pot doubles up as a coil splitter: simply pull it into the "Up" position, and your humbuckers are now masquerading as Single Coil pickups, giving you even more tonal options!
Only the best is good enough for PRS, with even their most budget-friendly models featuring the kind of hardware that more expensive competitors can only dream of.
With the CE24, you get a guitar that comes equipped with a set of PRS Low Mass Locking tuners. These work perfectly with the PRS Patented Tremolo bridge to preserve tuning stability, no matter what your playstyle is.
PRS CE24 Electric Guitar, McCarty Sunburst Specs
- Top Wood: Flamed Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Top Finish: McCarty Sunburst
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 0.81"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2.25"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1.69"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15
- Bass Pickup: 85/15
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||s / se / custom|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.