The 808 has a longer taper and large round tip which allows for articulate ride cymbal work. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound. Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
For over 50 years, Promark has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D'Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based Promark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. Promark – Make Your Mark.
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel, excellent articulation, and exceptional durability.
- Diameter: .579" Length: 16"
- Round nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*