The 510 was designed by Thomas Pridgen. This 5B diameter stick features a quick taper for a fast and precise rebound. The oval bead provides a full sound on both drums and cymbals. Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
For over 50 years, Promark has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D'Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based Promark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. Promark – Make Your Mark.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .590" Length: 16-1/8"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Quick Taper for a fast and precise rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*