Novation Circuit Mono Station
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Combining the seamless step sequencing of Novation Circuit with a powerful, paraphonic analogue synth module from the Bass Station II, the Novation Circuit Mono Station is a scheming, manipulative little beast of a machine, with a deafening roar to be tamed.
A very naughty sequenced monosynth
Novation Circuit Mono Station features 3 sequencer tracks, 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads and two independent synth oscillators for speedy sound generation, with three Distortion Modes and a multi-mode filter for internal or external sound sources.
The Novation Circuit Mono Station allows you to create new ideas from scratch in seconds, or use it to supplement other synths and controllers within a modular studio setup. Connect it to other modular gear via CV or MIDI, or use it as a standalone synth and step sequencer. It’s infectious to use, quick to engage with and capable of some unpredictable and rather dangerous results!
Novation Circuit Mono Station Features:
- Two oscillators with individual control of sync and tuning parameters
- High-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB
- Three distortion modes
- Choose monophonic or paraphonic modes with individual glide control
- Four-by-eight modulation matrix that enables complex alteration and routing
- Load and save up to 64 patches on the device
- Three sequencer tracks (two oscillator sequencers, one modulation sequencer)
- 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads
- 16 scale types
- Changeable sync rates
- CV/Gate, CV mod plus MIDI In, Out and Thru for connecting and controlling separate hardware
- USB MIDI
- Modulate, evolve and process sources through the audio input
- Ableton Live Lite 9 Included
- 3 Year warranty
Powerful sonic synthesis
You can individually control the sync and tuning parameters of both the Novation Circuit Mono Station's oscillators. Sculpt precise synth sounds by applying low-pass, high-pass and band-pass filters, using slopes of 12dB and 23dB. You’re also able to choose between monophonic and paraphonic modes with both modes having their oscillator controlled by their own sequencer and individual glide control.
Novation Circuit Mono Station is a very capable synthesizer with all the character of the original Novation Bass Station II.
Sculpt Your Sonic Output
As part of Circuit's intuitive synth panel, you'll also find ring modulation, noise generation, a sub-oscillator and a choice of four different waveshapes; sawtooth, triangle, square and sample + hold.
Three distortion modes are on board, allowing you to switch between a classic Bass Station, new fuzz sound or a combination of the two.
Modulation Matrix and Instant Patches
With Mono Station's 4x8 modulation matrix, you can easily route from LFO with four waveshapes, envelope or velocity and activate complex modulations to effect pitch, distortion, CV pulse-width, amp or filter.
You can also load and save up to 64 different patches on the Novation Circuit Mono Station for immediate access to all your patches – handily placed at your fingertips.
Get Yourself Connected
Working as a powerful yet simple and extremely convenient hub for your setup, the Novation Circuit Mono Station has all sorts of connections. With separate CV, gate and modulation outputs, you can easily control external hardware from the Novation Circuit. You can also sync to your favourite music software and other MIDI-compatible hardware with the built-in MIDI In, Out and Thru.
The Novation Novation Circuit Mono Station comes with some great software too so you have more than enough to get up and running.
Thanks to all this great software, you'll be making great music straight out of the box:
- Access to the Sound Collective
- Ableton Live Lite
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Free Melodics Lessons
Three-year Warranty On All Novation Hardware
Novation are excited to announce an extension to the standard limited warranty, which comes with all new products.
Previously, customers enjoyed a two-year warranty. Now — effective on purchases from 1st January 2018 onwards — the warranty period is 36 months from the date of the original purchase.
(The warranty period for product purchased on or prior to the 31st December 2017 remains at 24 months from the date of the original purchase.)
Novation Circuit 1.5 Firmware
With the launch of its latest firmware update, the Novation Circuit unlocks even more creative potential than before.
The Gate sequencer now has six times more precision per step with staccato steps able to be programmed per-step while increased variance in melody creation adds life to your projects.
With the new Synth Patch Preview, you can instantly listen to synth patches directly from the selection view for seamless previewing before you drop it in.
All this and much more is available with the 1.5 firmware update which is available via Components and Components Standalone on Mac or PC.
Novation Circuit Mono Station Specifications:
- 32 RGB backlit velocity sensitive button grid
- 18 RGB backlit function buttons
- 8 Pots including dedicated filter and volume pots
- 2 Encoders for tempo and modulation path depth
- 6 RGB backlit mini pots for mixer section
- 4 35mm sliders for envelope ADSR control
- 16 Tact switches
- 27 Orange LEDs for functional selection
- 19 RGB indicator LEDs
- 2 1/4” jack sockets for line out and audio input
- 3 3.5mm jack sockets for MIDI in, out and thru (MIDI din break-out cables included)
- 2 3.5mm jack sockets for analogue clock in and out
- 3 3.5mm jack sockets for CV, gate and aux CV output
- USB socket for system / MIDI comms only (no bus-power)
- Configurable MIDI channels
- Front-mounted 3.5mm jack socket for headphones
- Rubberised knob caps
- Rotary controls secured to the chassis with metal nuts
- Power supply connector
- Power switch
- Kensington Security Slot
- Paraphonic - dual osc, single amp with separate control of each oscillator's pitch
- 64 Synth patches
- 2 Oscillators + sub osc (follows the pitch of osc 1)
- Noise generator
- Coarse and fine tune per osc
- Waveform octave depth 16’, 8’, 4’ or 2’
- Ring mod between osc 1 and 2
Oscillator waveforms include:
- Sine, triangle, sawtooth, square / variable pulse width
- 1 ADSR Envelope (Attack/Decay/Sustain/Release)
- Routable via the modulation matrix
- Single LFO with rate
- Sync mode
- Sine, triangle, sawtooth, square / variable pulse width, sample and hold
- State variable OTA filter
- 12/24dB slope
- Low-pass / band-pass / high-pass
- Pre-filter overdrive
- Frequency and resonance controls
- 4x8 Modulation matrix
- All modulation routes available at all times with depth control for each route
Mod sources (4)
- Modulation sequence
- Pad velocity
Mod destinations (8)
- Osc 1 pitch
- Osc 2 pitch
- Osc 1 PWM
- Osc 2 PWM
- Filter cut-off
- Distortion level
- Aux CV output
- Osc 1 level
- Osc 2 level
- Sub Osc level
- Noise generator level
- Ring modulation depth
- Audio In (with gain control)
- 3 types of analogue distortion: 1, 2 and 3 (combination of 1 & 2)
Novation Circuit Mono Station Sequencer
- 32 Sessions
- 2 Tracks per session + 1 track modulation sequence
- 16 Patterns for osc 1, 8 patterns for osc 2 and mod sequence
- 16 Demo sessions
- Real time record (notes, with velocity and automation)
- Auto-quantise notes to steps and automation to 6 events per step
- Sequencer resolution 24 PPQN
- 51 Automation parameters
- All knob and slider movements can be recorded (excluding volume)
- All modulation route depths can be automated
- Tempo range 40 - 240 BPM
- Swing 20 - 80%
- Glide amount configurable per step
- 8 Pattern sync rates (incl. triplet rates)
- Pattern direction setting including ping-pong and random
- Pattern mutate
- 8 Global swing sync rates (incl. triplet rates)
Real Time Performance
- Full range velocity scanning and record. Editable to 16 levels
- 16 Scale types and chromatic transposition
- Synth expand view doubles playable area
- Dual view for playing osc 1 and osc 2 simultaneously and independently
- Paraphonic mode option switch to select how the amp envelope triggers
- Configurable pattern start and end points
- Configurable pattern chain
- Instant and queued Session switching
- Instant and queued Pattern switching
- Velocity and gate per step
- Fractional gate lengths (each step divisible by 6)
- Automation edit per step
- Clear step, automation parameter per pattern, pattern, session
- Duplicate step, pattern
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
- Circuit Mono Station is a USB-MIDI class compliant device
- Maximum power consumption 12V DC 1A
- Width: 240mm (9.45”)
- Depth: 250mm (9.84”)
- Height: 54mm (2.13”)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.400000|
|Number of Keys||32 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!