Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3 takes the world of MASCHINE beatmaking to the next level. The world of seamless workflow, pad beatmaking and sequencing at your fingertips with a brand new user interface and sound library.
Hands-on Beatmaking and Control
Maschine Mikro MK3 provides all of the essential beatmaking and sequencing tools you'll ever need in a portable, take-anywhere pad controller. MK3 is streamlined for even better workflow, now redesigned in line with the Komplete Kontrol Keyboards and Maschine MK3 / Studio.
MASCHINE software has quickly become the go-to beatmaking tool for producers around the world. Courtesy of a simple user interface, great sound and a near-endless supply of Expansion content, this is the ultimate tool for songwriting, music production and performance.
Use it as standalone software, or integrate it as a VST with your existing DAW instrument channel strip for Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live or FL Studio.
Maschine Mikro MK3 Key Features:
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads
- Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads – Pad Mode, Keyboard mode, Chord mode, Step mode
- 16 pad velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/MP1200 sampling emulation
- Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
- Dual-touch Smart Strip lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push encoder and screen for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- Powered via USB 2.0
- The Native Instruments sound universe – easily expand your library with KOMPLETE, Sounds.com, expansions
- Perfect integration with any third party NKS-certified instruments and effects
- Use as a Standalone VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in for in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio)
- 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Same software as MASCHINE MK3 / STUDIO / JAM
- Includes 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
16 Drum Pads - 4 Pad Modes
Maschine Mikro MK3 features 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads to tap out ideas, drums and melodies, each with RGB backlit response. Drum in pad mode, play melodies in Keyboard mode, create chord progressions in Chord mode, and program in a classic step-sequencer style from Step mode.
Maschine Mikro MK3 also features a dual-touch Smart Strip to bend and warp sounds, strum instruments and performance effects. It also utilises a single push encoder and mini screen for easy browsing, navigation and parameter control.
Lightweight and Portable
Maschine Mikro MK3 is perfrectly sized to slip into a laptop case or rucksack with ease. Mikro is the ideal choice for small-room studios or travelling with, courtesy of plug-and-play USB Bus power and weighing in at just over 1KG. Take Mikro anywhere and produce on a laptop, anytime!
Komplete Kontrol Ready
Maschine Mikro MK3 is fully compatible with the full range of Native Instruments soft synths and virtual instruments, as well as hundreds of NKS-compatible plugins. All instantly mapped out the box to Mikro Mk3 controls and pads.
Upon registration, you can open up the Mikro MK3 sound bank with 1.6GB of Maschine Factory content. Thousands of loops, one-shots, drums and FX to get your teeth into. Readily expandable with additional expansion packs available through the Native Instruments E-Store.
Maschine Mikro MK3 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 320 x 177 x 45mm / 12.59" x 6.96" x 1.77"
- Weight: 1.12kg / 2.46lbs
Maschine Mikro MK3 System Requirements:
- Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- macOS 10.12 or macOS 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port
- 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE ESSENTIALS (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection)
- 1 GB free disk space for MASSIVE, MONARK and REAKTOR PRISM
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.500000|
|Effects||25 studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor|
|Software Included||Maschine Essentials, 1.6GB Factory Sounds, Massive, Monark, Reaktor Prism Synths|
|Power Supply||USB Bus Powered|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.