The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32 is a mini keyboard controller that opens up the world of NI's Komplete Library of VSTs, Instruments and Effects at an affordable price.
Navigating your plug-in library, scrolling through presets and tweaking synth parameters has never been this good on a compact MIDI Keyboard - no bigger than your laptop.
Micro-Size Komplete Kontroller
KK M32 features 32 synth-action micro keys, OLED display, touch-sensitive controls and the same touch-strip style controls as its bigger brothers. It's a perfect entry-point into the Native Instruments ecosystem for new starters, or for seasoned musicians that want a travel-friendly controller with all the trimmings.
By condensing the immense power and revolutionary workflow of Komplete Kontrol S & A Series keyboards into a bite-size version, M32 is the ultimate take-anywhere travel companion for music producers and songwriters on the move.
M32 also comes ready shipped with a collection of Komplete instruments and effects, Komplete Kontrol library software, MASCHINE essentials and Ableton Live 10 Lite. A stunning software package worth the price of admission in itself!
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32 Key Features:
- Micro-size keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments and effects
- 32 note synth-action, custom NI keybed
- Touch-Ribbon Pitch and Modulation Strips
- Smart Play - Scale, ARP and Quantize functionality
- Tag-based preset browsing via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- OLED parameter display
- 8 x touch-sensitive control knobs, 2 x touch strips 4 x directional push encoders
- Intuitive Transport / Browsing Controls
- NKS automatic Plug-In Mapping
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software
- USB 2.0 Bus Powered
- Komplete Kontrol, Komplete Start, Maschine Essentials and Ableton Live Lite 10 included
The Native Instruments Smart Play system is great for music producers that aren't fully trained in music theory. Under the hood, Komplete Kontrol M32 features hundreds of Western, Eastern, Jazz, Contemporary and World Music scales that instantly keep you in the right key, whatever notes you press. Play complex chord progressions with one finger, or map any scale to white keys only with 'Easy' mode.
Tag-Based Browsing via Komplete Kontrol
Each of the Native Instruments Komplete instrument presets have been painstakingly tagged with unique identifiers, depending on the instrument, mood, timbre or type of sounds. This allows for easy access and browsing via the M32 encoders - scroll through particular types of sounds quickly, and spend less time on your mouse and keyboard. Auditioning sounds is super fast, and speeds up the creative process whilst you're working on ideas!
The beauty of the Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol environment is that your keyboard comes auto-mapped to thousands of Native Instruments Plug-Ins, straight out the box. No more time wasted spent manually mapping to your favourite plug-ins. Just plug and play.
Komplete Kontrol Keyboards also come pre-mapped to hundreds of NKS-compatible Plug-Ins from many of the world's leading soft synth brands like Arturia, Rob Papen, plus many more added each week. KK M32 slots straight into your pre-exisiting plug-in ecosystem!
NI Software Suite Included
Komplete Kontrol M32 includes a collection of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, KOMPLETE KONTROL software, MASCHINE Essentials (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection of samples, one shots, loops, and instruments), plus Ableton Live 10 Lite. Simply register your new hardware to your Native Instruments account, and it's all yours.
You can add to your sample library or plug-in collection via Sounds.com - a brand new platform spearheaded by Native Instruments to put affordable, high-quality sounds in the hands of the music production community.
- Monark – Iconic Mono Synth
- Reaktor Prism – Polyphonic Synthesizer
- Scarbee Mark I – Electric Piano
- Komplete Kontrol Software
- Maschine Essentials
- Komplete Start – NI’s Free Production Suite
- Ableton Live 10 Lite
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32 Specifications:
- Weight: 1.45kg
- Dimensions: 475 x 167 x 50mm
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Full VSTi and VST FX support
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2GB RAM
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- Internet connection (for software download and activation only)
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live (confirmed)
- Cubase and Nuendo integration coming in a future update to the KOMPLETE KONTROL software.
|Software Included||komplete kontrol, komplete essentials, ableton live 10, maschine essentials|
|Number of Keys||32 keys|
November 13, 2018Read Article
October 30, 2018Read Article
September 6, 2018Read Article
October 24, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*