MXR X Third Man Hardware Double Down Boost Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The MXR Third Man Hardware Double Down Boost pedal is a compact and versatile guitar pedal that delivers a range of clean and transparent boosts, as well as thick and harmonically rich overdrives that can add an extra dimension to your guitar tone.
This pedal is the result of a collaboration between MXR and Third Man Hardware, and has been described as the "perfect booster for gigging guitar players". It combines two separate MXR Micro Amp circuits into a single box, allowing you to heat up two separate signal change with just the right amount of bump.
Each of the two Gain controls gives you up to +26dB of signal-boosting power to each separate output!
In addition to this, on the left side of the chassis is a Phase swtich that adds a pronounced stereophonic effect, whilst on the right is a Buffer switch that lets you go from True Bypass to Buffered and back again.
- Phase Switch: Selects stereophonic effect (yellow LED indicates on).
- Gain 1 Knob: Sets output level of OUT 1 signal.
- Gain 2 Knob: Determines output level of OUT 2 signal.
- Buffer Switch: Selects true/buffered bypass (yellow LED indicates buffered bypass).
- Footswitch: Toggles effect on/bypass (yellow LED indicates on).
Order your very own MXR x Third Man Hardware Double Down Boost Pedal at PMT Online today - you won't regret it!
MXR X Third Man Hardware Double Down Boost Pedal Specs
- Input Impedance: >450 kO (buffer off), >700 kO (buffer on)
- Output Impedance: <1>
- Bypass: Buffered/true bypass (switchable)
- Current Draw: 11 mA
- Power Supply: 9V battery or 9V AC adapter (PSU not included)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.