Mxr Wylde Audio Chorus Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
In honor of the remarkable 20-year partnership between Dunlop and the iconic Zakk Wylde, the MXR Wylde Audio Chorus emerges as a testament to their explosive collaboration.
MXR Wylde Audio Chorus Pedal Key Features
- Zakk's Secret Weapon - This pedal serves as Zakk's well-kept secret for sculpting his signature sound. It works wonders by thickening up the walls of distortion and infusing liquid dimension and texture into clean passages, elevating your sonic arsenal to a whole new level.
- Vintage Analog Warmth - At the heart of the Wylde Audio Chorus lies its bucket-brigade circuitry, which imparts rich, vintage-style analog tones. You have full control over your sound, thanks to the High and Low cut filters, as well as Level, Rate, and Depth controls that allow you to fine-tune your modulation to perfection.
- Stereo Sonic Immersion - For those seeking the ultimate spatial chorusing experience, the MXR Wylde Audio Chorus offers dual outputs, enabling you to connect two amplifiers. The result? A vast and sweeping stereo soundscape that adds depth and atmosphere to your music.
- From Monstrous Distortion to Moving Melodies - Whether you're crafting monstrously distorted riffs that shake the earth or delicately weaving soft, moving melodies, the MXR Wylde Audio Chorus is your partner in crime. It enriches your tonal palette with lush modulation, adding body and atmosphere to every note you play.
Elevate your sound, embrace the legacy of Zakk Wylde, and explore the boundless possibilities of the MXR Wylde Audio Chorus.
It's the key to unlocking a world of sonic brilliance and depth.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.