MXR M239 ISO Brick Mini Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
MXR may well be renowned for their high-quality effects, but it's worth noting that their power supplies - like this MXR M239 ISO Brick Mini - are also impressive.
Lightweight, Noise Free, and Robust
If you're looking for a mini Power Supply for your pedalboard that supplies quiet, noise-free power with plenty of outputs, then the MXR M239 ISO Brick Mini is for you.
This space-saving power solution is ideal for smaller pedalboards, but don't let that fool you, because it can power almost any pedal.
Plenty of Outputs
This Mini Iso-Brick features an impressive five outputs.
- Four outputs supply 9v of power at 300mA
- The fifth output is switchable between 9v and 18v for up to 800mA
Not only that, but each output is fully is fully isolated, therefore eliminating obnoxious, gig-ending ground loop noise.
If that wasn't impressive enough, each output can handle both negative and positive grounds. This means that each output can accommodate virtually ANY pedal.
If five outputs isn't quite enough, don't worry: the MXR M239 ISO Brick Mini comes complete with a splitter cable. This cable allows you to connect two pedals of equal power needs to a single output!
All of the five outputs can accommodate one of these splitters too allowing you to adequately power up to 10 effects pedals total!
Troubleshooting Made Easy
When using a power brick at a gig, there's nothing worse than being able to hear one of your pedals not functioning properly, whilst being unable to see which output is having issues. Worry not, because the MXR M239 ISO Brick Mini comes equipped with bright LEDs over each output, making it visible on even the darkest of stages.
Ready to Gig
As if all of that wasn't enough, this Mini Iso-Brick Power Supply also comes in a lightweight, durable chassis. Because of this, you can feel confident in the knowledge that it can withstand even the roughest of treatment, keeping you powered from gig to gig!
Order Yours Today
The MXR M239 ISO Brick Mini is available for you to order now, both Online and In-Store. If you have any queries regarding product availability, then don't hesitate to contact our online sales team directly!
MXR M239 ISO Brick Mini Highlights
- Miniature, noise-free pedal power supply
- Features 4 x 9v power outputs at 300mA, and a 9v or 18v (switchable) output at 800mA
- Includes splitter cable for connecting 2 pedals of equal voltage to same output
- Bright LEDs allow connections to be seen on the darkest of stages
- Lightweight and robust chassis
- Powered by 18v 2000mA power adapter (included)
- Protected against power shorts and overloads thanks to Foldback Current Limiting Circuit (FBCL)
- New for 2018
- Input 18V: At 2 Amps regulated supply (positive barrel negative center 5.5mm x 2.1mm plug)
- Outputs: 9-18V @ 800mA (switched), (4) 9V @ 300 mA, (all positive barrel negative center 5.5mm x 2.1mm)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.