Music Man St. Vincent HH Sea Breeze Electric Guitar
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
High-performance playability? Check. Unique design features? Check. Versatile tonal options? Check. This Music Man St. Vincent HH Sea Breeze Electric Guitar has it all, and even comes with a hardshell case to keep it safe!
Offers Superior Levels of Comfort and Playability
Talented multi-instrumentalist Annie Clarke (aka St. Vincent) is as much about striking aesthetics, as she is about increidble music. With that in mind, she set to work with Music Man in the design of her own signature guitars, and the end result is simply stunning.
Music Man St. Vincent HH Sea Breeze Electric Guitar Highlights
- Professional-grade signature series guitar, in a pale Blue Sea Breeze finish
- Lightweight African Mahogany body, with the unique St. Vincent design aesthetics
- Two custom-wound Music Man humbucker pickups, with Chrome covers, and a 5-way selector switch
- Sleek roasted Maple neck, topped with an Ebony fingerboard
- Indluces hardshell case
- Home Delivery options available
With the Music Man St. Vincent guitar you get a lightweight African Mahogany body, uniquely shaped as per the requirements of St Vincent herself.
This particular model also comes equipped with a sleek Roasted Maple neck topped with an Ebony fretboard, a pair of custom-voiced humbuckers, and a Music Man modern tremolo bridge.
Top Notch Electronics
For the pickups, St. Vincent opted for a pair of newly-designed Music Man humbuckers. These pickups give you all of the bite, growl and warmth you'd expect from a Music Man humbucker, but they harness a little secret in their wiring, and especially the selector switch.
In place of a traditional 3-way switch, the Music Man St. Vincent HH has a 5-way switch, giving you even more tonal options.
In positions 1 (bridge), 3 (middle), and 5 (neck), this switch selects the pickup options that you'd expect.
In position 2 you get the Bridge and Neck "outer" pickups set to Single Coil working in parallel, and in position 4 you get the two "inner" middle single coil pickups running together.
All-in-all the array of tones this guitar is capable of is incredible, and make it suitable for almost any style of music.
Music Man St. Vincent HH Sea Breeze Electric Guitar Specs
- Model: St. Vincent HH
- Size: 12-9/16" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 39-9/16" long (31.9 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 100.5 cm long)
- Body Wood: African Mahogany
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colors: Sea Breeze
- Bridge: Custom St. Vincent Music Man Modern tremolo with vintage bent steel saddles
- Pickguard: Parchment
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Roasted Figured Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Custom St. Vincent Inlays
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Standard â€“ Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking with pearl buttons
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: 500kohm volume and tone
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector with custom configuration
- Pickups: HH - 2 Custom Music Man designed humbuckers with chrome covers
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Roasted Maple Neck
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.