Music Man JP Majesty Precious Metal Guitar Goldmine
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Guitar virtuoso John Petrucci is widely regarded as one of the most technically-gifted, entertaining and inspirational axe-men of the past three decades. He has been named as the third player on the prestigious G3 Tour a total of seven times (more than any other guitarist!), and has made more appearances on "Top Guitarist" lists over the years than I could possibly count.
The Ultimate Metal Guitar
As a long time user of Music Man guitars, it was inevitable that a guitarist of Petrucci's calibre would have his own signature series. With the Majesty, you get a premium-grade guitar with a through-neck design, custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo floating tremolo bridge, Schaller locking tuners, and a pair of DiMarzio Illuminator humbuckers, giving you the maximum amount of playability, with all of the exquisite tones and sustain that you could want.
Precious Metal Series
During 2016 Music Man released a very limited run Precious Metal series of Majesty guitars, designed to offer players a chance to own these stunning instruments in a gorgeous new finish. In this case we have a JP Majesty in a delicious GoldMine finish.
Let Me Illuminate You
Designed specifically for John Petrucci's Music Man JP13 and Majesty guitars, DiMarzio Illuminator humbuckers represet the next-level in terms of playability and versatility. These pickups sound just as exquisite with tight, rhythmic playing as they do with fluid and expressive guitar solos, working just as well with clean settings as with heavy overdrive/distortion.
Add the Piezo pickup in the floating tremolo bridge into the mix, and you get even more texure added into your playing, meaning your picking technique will fit perfectly into the mix as much or as little as you could want it to.
Featuring a Push/Push Gain Boost option on the Volume control, and a Push/Push Passive Tone control option on the tone control, a standard 3-way pickup selector toggle, and an additional 3-way toggle for Piezo/Magnetic options, the Music Man Monarch series Majesty doesn't pull any punches in offering you the change to pick the exact tone/sound that you need.
Modern Lightweight Design
Weighing in at just 6lbs 12oz (approx 3.06kg), the JP Majesty is easily one of the lightest guitars I've ever had the pleasure to play. But don't let the weight fool you: the neck-through construction offers you all the stability and sustain of heavier guitars, if not more so! Add to this the Schaller locking tuners, and you have a guitar that will not only retain its tuning stability better than any guitar with more traditional tuners, but will also allow you to change the strings much faster when needed.
- Body Wood: Basswood with maple top and mahogany through neck
- Body Finish: Matte
- Body Colours: GoldMine
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo floating tremolo, made of black pearl plated, hardened steel with stainless steel saddles.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Frets: 24 - Medium Jumbo profile, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 6 string: 1-11/16" (43.0 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (57.2 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Custom JP Majesty Inlays
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Neck Colours: Colour matches body
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking with Chrome buttons
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: Through neck design
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom 2 pickup configurations - .022Ã‚ÂµF tone capacitor
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector, momentary mono/stereo output knob (Piezo Volume)
- Pickups: HH - DiMarzio Illuminators; Piezo bridge pickup
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker 1 x piezo
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.