Guitar virtuoso John Petrucci is widely regarded as one of the most technically-gifted, entertaining and inspirational axe-men of the past three decades. He has been named as the third player on the prestigious G3 Tour a total of seven times (more than any other guitarist!), and has made more appearances on "Top Guitarist" lists over the years than I could possibly count.
The Ultimate Metal Guitar
As a long time user of Music Man guitars, it was inevitable that a guitarist of Petrucci's calibre would have his own signature series. With the Majesty, you get a premium-grade guitar with a through-neck design, custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo floating tremolo bridge, Schaller locking tuners, and a pair of DiMarzio Illuminator humbuckers, giving you the maximum amount of playability, with all of the exquisite tones and sustain that you could want.
Precious Metal Series
During 2016 Music Man released a very limited run Precious Metal series of Majesty guitars, designed to offer players a chance to own these stunning instruments in a gorgeous new finish. In this case we have a JP Majesty in a delicious GoldMine finish.
Let Me Illuminate You
Designed specifically for John Petrucci's Music Man JP13 and Majesty guitars, DiMarzio Illuminator humbuckers represet the next-level in terms of playability and versatility. These pickups sound just as exquisite with tight, rhythmic playing as they do with fluid and expressive guitar solos, working just as well with clean settings as with heavy overdrive/distortion.
Add the Piezo pickup in the floating tremolo bridge into the mix, and you get even more texure added into your playing, meaning your picking technique will fit perfectly into the mix as much or as little as you could want it to.
Featuring a Push/Push Gain Boost option on the Volume control, and a Push/Push Passive Tone control option on the tone control, a standard 3-way pickup selector toggle, and an additional 3-way toggle for Piezo/Magnetic options, the Music Man Monarch series Majesty doesn't pull any punches in offering you the change to pick the exact tone/sound that you need.
Modern Lightweight Design
Weighing in at just 6lbs 12oz (approx 3.06kg), the JP Majesty is easily one of the lightest guitars I've ever had the pleasure to play. But don't let the weight fool you: the neck-through construction offers you all the stability and sustain of heavier guitars, if not more so! Add to this the Schaller locking tuners, and you have a guitar that will not only retain its tuning stability better than any guitar with more traditional tuners, but will also allow you to change the strings much faster when needed.
- Body Wood: Basswood with maple top and mahogany through neck
- Body Finish: Matte
- Body Colours: GoldMine
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo floating tremolo, made of black pearl plated, hardened steel with stainless steel saddles.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Frets: 24 - Medium Jumbo profile, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 6 string: 1-11/16" (43.0 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (57.2 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Custom JP Majesty Inlays
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Neck Colours: Colour matches body
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking with Chrome buttons
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: Through neck design
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom 2 pickup configurations - .022Ã‚ÂµF tone capacitor
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector, momentary mono/stereo output knob (Piezo Volume)
- Pickups: HH - DiMarzio Illuminators; Piezo bridge pickup
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker 1 x piezo|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.