61-key, 8-voice, Tri-timbral Analog Synth with 3 VCO, 2 Analog Filters, 4 LFOs, 3 Envelope Generators, Arp, Sequencer, Digital Effects and Eventide Reverbs, and CV I/O.
The Moog One is the latest flagship future-proofed analogue synthesizer in Moog's incredible keyboard lineup. It firmly cements them as the masters of analogue synthesis and offers everything you'll ever want under the hood of a truly revolutionary poly synth.
Limited Availability - Please Call our Sales Team on 0151 448 2089 to place an order with us or to find out more.
The Ultimate Poly Synth. Accept No Substitutes!
It's been over 30 years since Moog last dabbled in the world of polyphonic synths - but Moog One suggests they haven't missed a trick.
Hand-crafted at the Moog USA factory in North Carolina, Moog One represents an incredible commitment to Research & Development, alongside the latest multi-timbral technology, to produce the ultimate all-in-one poly synth.
It effortlessly combines a modern approach to music making with the legendary sonic architecture that has established Moog as the best synth designers in the world.
Moog One’s polyphonic sound engine is built on the most powerful synthesizer architecture ever employed by a Moog instrument. Per voice, Moog One offers 3 newly-designed analog VCOs, 2 independent analog filters, a dual source analog noise generator, analog mixer with external audio input, 4 LFOs, and 3 envelopes. Combine this with a massive array of Digital Effects, Premium 61-note Fatar keybed, and enough storage for thousands of custom patches and Performance Sets.
Moog One truly is a revolution in Analogue Synthesis.
Moog One 8-Voice Key Features
- 8-voice, polyphonic analogue synth
- 3 VCOs per voice with waveshape mixing and OLED displays
- Unison mode
- 2 filters per voice with filter mixing (2 multimode State Variable filters that function as a single filter, and a classic lowpass/highpass Moog Ladder filter)
- 3 DAHDSR envelopes per voice with user-definable curves
- 3-part multitimbrality
- Separate sequencer and arpeggiator per timbre
- Chord memory
- Dual-source noise generator with dedicated envelope
- Mixer with external audio input
- Ring modulation with selectable routing
- Oscillator FM and hard sync with selectable routing
- 4 assignable LFOs
- Premium 61-note Fatar TP-8S keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- Assignable pressure-sensitive X/Y pad
- Digital Effects (Synth and Master Bus)
- Eventide Reverbs
- Selectable glide types
- Save, categorize, and recall tens of thousands of presets
- Create Performance Sets that make up to 64 presets accessible at the push of a button
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 107 x 51 x 18cm (42” x 20” x 7”)
Powerful 8-Voice Sound Engine
Each Moog One voice is based on a brand new 'Triangle Core' analogue VCO engine. The output of each oscillator is a user-defined mix of the selectable triangle / sawtooth wave, plus a variable-width pulse wave. Expanding beyond traditional oscillator designs, the rise/fall time of the triangle wave and the reset phase of the sawtooth wave can be shaped and modulated to create to a rich palette of classic analog tones.
The result is an iconic Moog analogue sound with all their characteristic quirks, but with the scope for a completely new and creative sonic pallette - Easily shaped and sculpted by you!
Dual Source Noise Generator
Each Moog One voice includes an advanced dual-source analog noise generator that allows different colors of noise to be selected and mixed, while and dynamically articulated utilizing the dedicated noise envelope generator.
Synth Effects, Master Bus Effects, And Eventide Reverbs
Moog One features a growing library of programmable per-synth effects and master bus effects that include chorus, delay, phase, bit reduction, vocoding, and a suite of premium reverbs from Eventide including Blackhole, Shimmer, Plate, Room, and Hall. Effects can be applied in two ways: as Synth Effects and Master Bus Effects. Synth Effects are applied to individual layers of timbrality, while Master Bus Effects can be applied via sends to all three synthesizers. Though its onboard effects are digital, Moog One retains a completely analog signal path with no in-line conversion when insert effects are off.
16-Voice Version Also Available
Check out the 16-Voice Moog One Synth, providing the almost-infinite sonic potential at your fingertips.
Moog One Connectivity
- 2 x ¼" stereo headphone outputs
- 2 pairs of assignable ¼" outputs (supports TRS and TS)
- 4 x ¼" hardware inserts (TRS)
- 1 x ¼" external audio input (line-level)
- 1 XLR + ¼" TRS combo external audio input with trim knob
- 9 assignable CV/GATE I/O (5-in/4-out)
- USB drive support for system and preset backup
- LAN port for future expansion
- USB and DIN MIDI
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
|Synthesis Type||tri-timbral analog synth ; fm, hard sync, ring modulation|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*