For more than four decades, MESA|/Boogie have been gracing the world of rock and roll with some of the most coveted tube amps in modern music history. In recognition of this they've now released the fantastic Fillmore range - an all-tube homage to those vintage Boogie's, with all of the tone-crafting, versatility, style and reliability that you've come to expect from this glorious company.
Pure Vintage Inspiration
With these all-new MESA/Boogie Fillmore 25 Head you get a new, more compact entry into the award-winning Fillmore amp range. These amps feature that popular Fillmore power range as seen on the 50 Watt equivalents, and the kind of higher gain tube overdrive that MESA/Boogie are renowned for, not to mention tube-driven spring reverb, and that vintage MESA/Boogie sound spread across two channels and three separate modes.
To add a little more vintage sensibility, MESA/Boogie have packaged the Fillmore 25 in the original Boogie-sized footprint, with preamp flexibility to cover any style, and traditional old-school looks.
The MESA/Boogie Fillmore 25 comes complete with two identical channels, each of which features a 3-mode Channel Cloning toggle switch, allowing you to voice each channel as Clean, Drive or HI (gain). Each channel also features independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb, and Master controls, giving you plenty of choices for dialling in your perfect tone, and making it one of the most versatile valve amps available on the market today.
Switchable Power Modes
As with the bigger Fillmore 50, the MESA/Boogie Filmore FL-25 features a toggle switch for adjusting its power output. These two power modes are 18 Watts (Clean) and 23 Watts (Max), giving you extra headroom when you need it.
Whatever power option you choose though, you can guarantee that the tones generated by your MESA/Boogie Fillmore 25 are as pure and vintage sounding as ever.
MESA/Boogie Fillmore 25 Highlights
- 2 Fully Independent, Footswitchable Channels, each with 3 Mode Channel Cloning
- Channel 1 & 2 Feature: Channel Cloned Clean, Drive & HI Modes, with Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb & Master Controls
- Vintage All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
MESA/Boogie Fillmore FL-25 Technical Specs
- Wattage: 18 Watts (Clean)/23 Watts (Max)
- Power Tube Type: 2x Mesa 6V6
- Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 3 Mode Channel Cloningâ„¢
- Mode Voicings/Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloningâ„¢); Ch. 2 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloningâ„¢)
- Graphic EQ/Reverb/FX/Solo: Reverb & FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1/2
- Speaker(s) & Impedance: 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion Custom 90 / Total Load = 8 Ohms
- Weight: 18 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 8 5/8" H x 18 13/16" W x 9 1/2" D
- Amp Type: Tube
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Rectifier Type: Silicon Diodes
- Preamp Tubes: 5x Mesa 12AX7
- Power Amp Tubes: 2x Mesa 6V6
- Maintenance Free Fixed Bias: Yes
- Wattage(s) Quick Reference: 18 Watts (Clean)/23 Watts (Max)
- Power Amp Details (Class & Wattage): MESA's proprietary Dyna-Wattâ„¢ Power Amp produces 18 Watts (Clean) / 23 Watts (Max) of Class A/B, Pentode Power for exceptional power, punch and clarity
- Convection or Fan Cooling: Convection
- Number of Footswitchable Channels: Two Channels
- Number of Style Modes: Three
- Number of Style Modes Per Channel: Three (Channel Cloningâ„¢)
- Types of Style Modes Per Channel: Ch. 1 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloningâ„¢); Ch. 2 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloningâ„¢)
- Channel Controls: Each Channel features Independent 3-Position Channel Cloningâ„¢ Mode Switch, Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb (back panel) and Master
- Reverb/Effects & Bypass Options: All-Tube, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls (back panel)
- Effects Loop & Bypass Options: Fully Buffered Series FX Loop
- External Switching Jack Options and/or Midi: External Switching Jack for Reverb On/Off (Reverb Footswitch and Cable sold separately)
- Speaker Outputs: One 8 Ohm and Two 4 Ohm
- Footswitch Included: 1 Button Footswitch (Ch. 1/2)
- Slip Cover Included: Fitted Slip Cover
- Cabinet Material: Marine Grade, Baltic Birch
- Finish: Black Bronco Vinyl with Tinsel Jute Grille
Weight And Dimensions
- Weight: 18 Lbs.
- Height: 8 5/8"
- Width: 18 13/16"
- Depth: 9 1/2"
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Effects||Spring Reverb, Overdrive, Distortion|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.