The Marshall JVM215C all-tube 1 x 12" combo amplifier brings you the full range of Marshall tone, from crisp clean to molten roar! Backed by a series of 5 x 12AX7 and 2 x EL34 tubes, the JVM215C delivers an outstanding 50 watts of raw British Clean/Crunch and Overdrive tone into a Celestion G12B speaker. If you've always wanted to capture the iconic sound of Hendrix, Clapton
The 2-channel JVM215C gives you six "modes," covering two independent channels with three gain stages, each with its own footswitchable memory. It's a great feature for ultra-flexible onstage switching (via the included dedicated, programmable footswitch unit).
Two effects loops, reverb for each channel, a speaker-emulated XLR line out, and two footswitchable master volumes also grace the JVM215C to turn this into a powerhouse for the stage and studio.
- All-tube design including 5 x12AX7s, 2 x EL34s
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels - clean/crunch and overdrive
- Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes - green, orange, and red
- Each mode has switch memory (reverb on/off, effects loop on/off, master volume 1 or 2)
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for both channels
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 effects loops - 1 series, and 1 parallel/series
- Parallel/series effects loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker-emulated XLR line-out
- Programmable 4-way, 5-LED footswitch with memory capabilities
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Marshall G-12 Vintage speakers
- Made in England
|Effects||reverb, presence, resonance|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*