Marshall JVM215C 50W 1x12 Valve Combo
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Marshall JVM215C all-tube 1 x 12" combo amplifier brings you the full range of Marshall tone, from crisp clean to molten roar! Backed by a series of 5 x 12AX7 and 2 x EL34 tubes, the JVM215C delivers an outstanding 50 watts of raw British Clean/Crunch and Overdrive tone into a Celestion G12B speaker. If you've always wanted to capture the iconic sound of Hendrix, Clapton
The 2-channel JVM215C gives you six "modes," covering two independent channels with three gain stages, each with its own footswitchable memory. It's a great feature for ultra-flexible onstage switching (via the included dedicated, programmable footswitch unit).
Two effects loops, reverb for each channel, a speaker-emulated XLR line out, and two footswitchable master volumes also grace the JVM215C to turn this into a powerhouse for the stage and studio.
- All-tube design including 5 x12AX7s, 2 x EL34s
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels - clean/crunch and overdrive
- Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes - green, orange, and red
- Each mode has switch memory (reverb on/off, effects loop on/off, master volume 1 or 2)
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for both channels
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 effects loops - 1 series, and 1 parallel/series
- Parallel/series effects loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker-emulated XLR line-out
- Programmable 4-way, 5-LED footswitch with memory capabilities
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Marshall G-12 Vintage speakers
- Made in England
|Shipping Weight (kg)||31.400000|
|Effects||Reverb, Presence, Resonance|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!