Marshall DSL1CR, "Dual Super Lead" 1-Watt All-Valve Combo Amplifier for Guitar, with built-in Reverb
The all-valve Marshall Dual Super Lead (DSL) amplifier range offers players some of the very best in hard-rocking amplification available on the market today, whether it's in the shape of powerful 100-watt amp head and cabs, or a 5-watt rehearsal combo. Now for 2018, they're here again with a vengeance, and feature a whole host of new features for the modern guitarist to sink their teeth into.
Brand New Entry to the DSL Lineup
For the DSL1CR Marshall have crammed that distinct DSL tone into a versatile and powerful little 1 Watt combo amp. Featuring an all-valve signal path with two distinct channels (Classic and Ultra Gain), the DSL1CR is a tiny powerhouse that's perfect for recording, rehearsing, and since you can plug a 16 Ohm speaker cab into it, even live performances!
Whether it's bright, clean sounds you're after, creamy overdriven tones, or super-saturated distortion, the DSL1CR has got you covered. Each channel has individual Gain and Volume controls, and share the powerful 3-band EQ, allowing you to sculpt the perfect tone with ease.
Back Panel Features
In addition to the usual Marshall DSL awesomeness on the front panel, there's plenty of magic happening around the back. For starters there's:
- an Audio In socket, allowing you to hook up any AUX device so you can jam along with your favourite tracks
- an Emulated Out socket, which allows you to send a line-level signal directly to your headphones with emulated speaker cab voicings
- a speaker out socket, which allows you to disengage the built-in 8" woofer and plug in a separate 16 Ohm cab for live performances
- FX Send/Return sockets
- an F/S socket for your footswitch controls
- and even a Low Power switch, for when you want those blistering tones during quiet rehearsal times, but without annoing the neighbours (too much)!
New for 2018
Whether you're a blues-player, looking for that classic tube overdrive/crunch in an amp, or a shred-head looking for high-gain mayhem in a compact package, the DSL1CR could well be the amp for you. Watch out for them landing at PMT Stores this year, and arrange for an in-store demo with one of our resident product experts. Alternatively, order this amp online today and make use of our fabulous 0% Finance and Free Home-Delivery services!
- Model Name: DSL1CR
- Amplifier Type: All-Valve Combo Amp
- Power Output: 1 Watts
- Input Sockets: 1/4" Instrument Input; Audio In (on rear panel); FX Send/Return (on rear panel)
- Output Sockets: Emulated Cabinet Output
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x 16 Ohm Speaker Out
- Channels: Classic Gain, Ultra Gain
- Channel Controls: Volume (Classic Gain); Gain, Volume (Ultra Gain); Channel Select Switch (Footswitch controllable, socket on rear panel)
- EQ Controls: Treble, Middle, Bass, Tone Shift Switch
- Other Controls: Reverb; Low Power Switch (on rear panel)
|Effects||overdrive, distortion, reverb|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*