Mackie DL806 Digital Mixer with iPad Control
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Ideal for bands, rental house and production/installations, the DL Series provides the mobile freedom to wirelessly control the mix and powerful plug-in processing. With boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps and the performance of 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, you have unparalleled sound quality. DL Series mixers even support up to 10 wireless devices including the iPhone and iPod touch. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips.
- 8 Onyx mic preamps
- 6 balanced outputs
- High-end Cirrus Logic converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- Rugged, compact desktop design with iPad dock
- Rackmountable with optional kit
- Flexible Wireless or Docked Control
- Mix wirelessly from anywhere in the venue from your iPad
- Unmatched wireless control over mix
- Supports up to 20 iOS devices at once
- Personal monitor mixing via iPhone or iPod touch
- Supports iPad Pro to show more faders, bigger controls and even finer resolution
- Dock your iPad for added features and security
- Creates and integrated, self-contained desktop mixer
- Total control over assignable 2-channel recordings for immediate playback and easy exporting
- Playback music from any iPad app and incorporate into the mix
- Always keep your iPad charged
- PadLock feature locks down iPad for security
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air and iPad (4th generation) docking compatibility
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Global reverb and delay
|Mackie Master Fader app, My Fader app for quick control from iPhone or iPod touch
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.