Mackie DL806 Digital Mixer with iPad Control
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Ideal for bands, rental house and production/installations, the DL Series provides the mobile freedom to wirelessly control the mix and powerful plug-in processing. With boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps and the performance of 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, you have unparalleled sound quality. DL Series mixers even support up to 10 wireless devices including the iPhone and iPod touch. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips.
- 8 Onyx mic preamps
- 6 balanced outputs
- High-end Cirrus Logic converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- Rugged, compact desktop design with iPad dock
- Rackmountable with optional kit
- Flexible Wireless or Docked Control
- Mix wirelessly from anywhere in the venue from your iPad
- Unmatched wireless control over mix
- Supports up to 20 iOS devices at once
- Personal monitor mixing via iPhone or iPod touch
- Supports iPad Pro to show more faders, bigger controls and even finer resolution
- Dock your iPad for added features and security
- Creates and integrated, self-contained desktop mixer
- Total control over assignable 2-channel recordings for immediate playback and easy exporting
- Playback music from any iPad app and incorporate into the mix
- Always keep your iPad charged
- PadLock feature locks down iPad for security
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air and iPad (4th generation) docking compatibility
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
|Effects||31-band GEQ Master and Comp/Limiter on Output, Global reverb and delay|
|Software Included||Mackie Master Fader app, My Fader app for quick control from iPhone or iPod touch|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.