The M-Audio Oxygen Pro Mini USB MIDI Controller is extremely compact yet packed with features so you can create and compose on-the-go.
Mini MIDI Keyboard
Highly portable yet definitely powerful, the M-Audio Oxygen Pro Mini features 32 mini-keys along with a great set of tools to streamline your creative process.
M-Audio Oxygen Pro Mini USB MIDI Controller Key Features:
- 32 best-in-class, velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted mini-keys
- (8) RGB, backlit, assignable, velocity-sensitive pads with Note Repeat for beat production, clip launching and more
- (4) assignable faders, knobs & buttons for controlling virtual instruments, mix plugins, DAW controls and more
- Preset and DAW buttons for auto-mapped DAW controls & plugin parameters
- Smart Chord mode enables playing of enharmonic or custom chord voicings
- Smart Scale mode eliminates wrong notes making it easy to craft a perfect song
- Arpeggiator with Type, Octave, Gate and Swing controls
- Ergonomically designed pitch and modulation wheels; ¼-inch sustain pedal input
- USB-MIDI connection and 5-pin MIDI Output for controlling external MIDI gear
- Intuitive layout featuring an OLED screen for quick control edits
- Includes MIDI editor software and a complete software production package
Allowing you to play in your times with premium response, the M-Audio Oxygen Pro Mini features 32 best-in-class, velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted mini-keys.
Along with this, you also have eight RGB backlit, assignable velocity-sensitive pads with Note Repeat for further performance options.
As if that wasn't enough, a set of four assignable knobs, buttons and faders are on hand to give you really in-depth control over a range of parameters and features in your software.
Seamless DAW Performance
With its easy-to-read OLED screen, using your M-Audio Oxygen Pro Mini with a DAW is incredible easy.
Just select the map function when connecting to Pro Tools, MPC Beats, Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, Studio One and more, and the Oxygen Pro Mini's Auto-Mapping feature will have you controlling all the essential functions right away.
Premium Software Suite Included
Choose from Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, MPC Beats or Ableton Live Lite and record, sequence, arrange and mix your tracks.
There's also a great set of virtual instruments from acclaimed developer Air Music Tech which includes Hybrid 3, Velvet, Mini Grand, Vacuum, Boom and DB-33.
You even get a collection of Expansion Packs from Akai Professional's hugely popular MPC series so there's no stopping you from producing some fantastic music.
Buy the M-Audio Oxygen Pro Mini USB MIDI Controller for a highly compact and portable MIDI keyboard that doesn't compromise on features.
M-Audio Oxygen Pro Mini USB MIDI Controller Specs:
- Power: via USB
- Dimensions (depth x width x height): 7.52" x 15.8" x 2.56" (191 x401 x 65mm)
- Weight: 2.65 lbs. (1.2kg)
- Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition
- MPC Beats
- Ableton Live Lite
- Multi-oscillator synthesiser – Hybrid 3
- Electric Piano - Velvet
- Acoustic Piano - Mini Grand
- Analogue synth - Vacuum
- Vintage drum machine – Boom
- Classic Organ – DB-33
MPC Expansion Packs
- MPC Beats Producer Kits - Multi-Genre Beat Production Pack
- F9 Instruments Beats Edition - 25 High Quality Instrument Samples
- LANIAKEA Sounds – TrapSoul & LoFi Production Pack
- MSX Audio - Soulful Drums Collection
- ADSR - LoFi Producer Collection
- MVP Urban Roulette Beats Edition - Urban Kits & Samples Expansion Pack
- Cr2 Deep House Beats Edition - Deep House Expansion Pack
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Number of Keys||32 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.