Perfectly sized for throwing into a holdall or backpack - the M-Audio Oxygen 25s small footprint and robust enclosure make it great for tight studio spaces or for mobile production.
25 velocity-sensitive keys with MIDI-assignable trigger, transport and rotary controls.
M-Audio have redesigned their legendary Oxygen 25 USB Keyboard for the 4th Generation, now features additional MIDI control and performance controls with a sleek new look. 8 velocity-sensitive drum pads allow you to program drum grooves with ease, whilst 8 assignable rotary controls and an assignable upfader enable easy patch editing, or assign them to your virtual mixer for quick mixing on the fly.
The M-Audio Oxygen 25 is a reliable and versatile tool for home studio producers, mobile enough to be thrown in the backup and taken anywhere inspiration strikes.
M-Audio Oxygen 25 Key Features:
- 25 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments and plugins
- Assignable fader lets you mix your productions with ease
- Transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- DirectLink automatically maps controls to popular DAWs: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and more
- LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain pedal input for further creative control
- USB-powered, plug-and-play support, and USB-MIDI connectivity
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes SONiVOX Twist, a powerful spectral morphing synthesizer
- Includes AIR Music Tech Xpand!2, a multitimbral all-in-one workstation
- Includes 2GB (500+ sample) cutting-edge sound library from leading content developer Touch Loops.
NEW Includes 2GB Sound Library of In-Demand Sound Content From Touch Loops
Spark that initial idea or add the finishing touch to your latest masterpiece – whatever your production needs, Touch Loops’ 2GB sample library doesn’t disappoint! Based in Los Angeles and London, Touch Loops equips customers with the most cutting-edge sound elements, instruments, hardware, and software recordings, expertly curated by a team of professional music producers and sound designers. Now included with Oxygen 25, this 500+ sound library provides everything from must-have one shot drum hits to sultry melodic loops and deep, driving bass - whatever your project demands, this expertly curated sample content arms you with cutting-edge content to realise it!
NEW Includes Pro Tools First
First isn’t a stripped-down application. It's based on the same music creation and audio production tools that award-winning artists, musicians, producers, engineers, and mixers rely on every day. All built on the rock-solid, great-sounding Pro Tools audio engine. Over 70% of all commercial music is produced using Pro Tools.
Pro Tools | First opens the door to a career in professional music production. Start learning the essential workflows required to succeed in the industry.
Direct Control - VIP Software
The Oxygen 25 and VIP software work together to give you even deeper access to sorting and manipulating your VST virtual instrument and FX plugin library. An integrated patch browser presents every patch for every VST plugin you have, and lets you to quickly filter, select and preview patches based on their specific attributes. You can layer patches together (from up to 8 different VST plugins) to create new patches and timbres. You can also create setlists that provide instant on-demand access to your instruments for stage performance and studio work.
- Plays virtually every VST compatible plugin
- Operates as a standalone virtual instrument player for your computer
- Also operates as a plugin within any AU, VST, or AAX compatible DAW
- Organizes your plugin collection with intuitive browsing by plugin, artist collection instrument type, timbre and more
- Access, edit, and mix up to 8 virtual instruments at one time
- Setlist feature lets live performers switch between patches from any plugin instantly from the keyboard
- Etensive key zone splitting, custom mapping, and instrument mixing options
- Pre-mapped to hundreds of industry-leading virtual insturments
- Unlimited instances of VIP may be run in a DAW
NEW VIP 3.0 Update
As of September 2017, M-Audio have announced the release of VIP3.0! This latest update of their critically acclaimed VIP software is even more efficient, and is now available on a wider-range of controllers than ever before!
All new features within VIP 3.0 include the following:
- VIPMS (VIP Native Plugin Map Standard) - 3rd party VST and Effect developers can now develop their own personal plugin maps, allowing for enhanced and seamless intergration with VIP, fully opening these plugins to VIP's superior workflow
- MIDI Learn - allows you to seamlessly map your MIDI controller's hardware controls to specific parameters within the software, enabling instant access and more efficient levels of creativity - this feature makes especially good use of the extensive libraries for MIDI controller mappings on both Akai Professional and M-Audio keyboards.
- Pad Chord Progressions - using a VIP-enabled keyboard controller's pads, you can now easily play preset chord progressions
- Key Control modes - these allow you to play scales, harmonised chords or even chord progressions from your VIP keyboard
|Software Included||includes sonivox twist spectral morphing synthesizer, ableton live lite,|
|Power Supply||usb bus powered|
|Number of Keys||25 keys|
November 13, 2018Read Article
October 30, 2018Read Article
September 6, 2018Read Article
October 24, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*