The Line 6 POD GO Pedal is the latest evolution of the classic Line 6 POD Modelling Pedal, adored by guitarists around the globe.
Crammed with the latest guitar effects and workflows, Pod Go has been re-designed from the ground up to meet the demands of guitarists on the move.
Housed inside a rugged floorboard and drawing clear parallels to Line 6's Helix family, Pod GO even shares the same HX Modelling engine and amp models from it's bigger brother. All at a super affordable price and POD Go App Support to creating tone on the go.
With its simple plug-and-play interface, ultra-portable lightweight design, and best-in-class tones, the Line 6 POD Go guitar processor gets you on the road to your signature sound.
Line 6 POD Go Key Features:
- All-in-One Guitar Effects Processor, Audio Interface and Footpedal
- Best-in-class performance
- 4x4 24bit/96kHz Audio Interface and USB
- Simple GUI with large colour display
- 270 HX and legacy amp and effects models
- Third-party IR loading
- Stereo effects loop and Expression Pedal/Footswitch input
- Helix Tones for Half the Price!
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading)
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate fast editing
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send & stereo returns)
- Compact, ultra-portable, lightweight design
- POD Go Edit app
Streamlined User Interface
Choose, edit, and control sounds using the large color LCD screen, five push encoders, eight rugged footswitches, and cast-aluminum multi-function expression pedal - and add two external footswitches or a second expression pedal for even more real-time control.
Connections to the Studio and Stage
All the essential audio connections are at your fingertips, too, including balanced stereo outputs, a duplicate amp out that can be tapped before the Cab/IR, a stereo effects loop, a headphone jack, and even a USB port for accessing the 4-in/4-out audio interface with re-amping.
Helix Tones For Half The Price!
In addition to its professional-quality amp, cab, and effect models drawn from the acclaimed HX family of effects processors. The HX engine allows you to seamlessly transition between them without experiencing the audio dropouts and disruption of delay and reverb trails that normally occur when switching between DSP intensive presets.
Pod GO Edit App Support
Editing, storing, and creating presets has never been easier thanks to features like Snapshots, which enables you to create up to four variations within a single preset.
February 3, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.