Korg SoundLink MW 2408 Hybrid Mixer
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Korg SoundLink MW 2408 hybrid mixer is a combination analogue and digital mixer with 24 channels of great sound and it's easy to use too!
Great Sound, Easy To Use
Korg brought in mixer designing legends Greg Mackie and Pete Watts to help design a great sounding hybrid digital and analogue mixer.
As a result, you have the Korg SoundLink MW 2408 - a 24 channel mixer with instant analogue control and high-quality digital performance.
Korg SoundLink MW 2408 Hybrid Mixer Key Features:
- 24-Channel Mixer
- True Hybrid Analogue and Digital Mixer Design
- Developed with Mixer Design Legends Greg Mackie and Petter Watts
- Designed for Ease of Use - Even for Novices!s
- Peter Watts-Designed HiVolt Mic Preamps with Incredible Headroom
- Unique Musician's Phones Monitor Section for Fast Boost of Musician's Mix
- True 8-Bus Configuration Makes SoundLink Mixer Perfect for Recording and Live Mixing
- Peter Watts' Refined, Studio-Grade, One-Knob Compressor On All Mic Channels
- Best-In-Class Feedback Control System
- All-XLR Speaker Outputs
- 31-Band Spectrum Analyser
- Renowned 32-Bit Digital Effects by Korg
- Use 10 Effects At Once with Recallable Parameters
- Velvet Sound A/D & D/A Converters
- Smooth, Long-Life ALPS Faders and Rotary Controls
- Powerful Music Software Included
Peter Watts-Designed HiVolt Mic Preamps
Offering the "low noise, high headroom" that many mixers promise but can't provide, the Korg SoundLink MW 2408 comes equipped with new HiVolt microphone preamps.
With performance derived from the legendary Trident mixing console, which was co-created by Peter Watts and heard on acclaimed albums such as The White Album, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road and more, the HiVolt microphone preamps bring you beautifully rich and warm sound.
What's more, these preamps give you more headroom than you'll find in any other mixer at this price.
Designed By Musicians
Designed by musicians, the SoundLink MW 2408 has many practical features that'll help out during live performances and studio use.
One great example is the MW 2408 Mixer's "Mute Groups." The only smaller mixer to feature Mute Groups, the SoundLink MW 2408 allows you to instantly call up different combinations of channels for different groups on stage, different songs, sound checks, solo acoustic performances and more.
Four Group options are available to you, each one easily programmable and recallable.
Musicians will often want to hear more of their own instrument through their monitor and the process to provide this can sometimes be quite complicated on many mixers.
With the Musician's Phone feature, you get one-knob boost of the complete left/right mix into the musician's idividual track.
Instead of having to adjsut the settings of the main mix or take up a bus, you have dedicated knobs for two musicians' "more me" monitor mixes which is a highly useful feature exclusive to SoundLink mixers.
Incredible Effects and Studio-Grade DSP
While many other mixers use generic digital effects, the Korg SoundLink MW 2408 features a high-quality, proprietary Korg custom chip.
With this chip installed, the SoundLink MW2408 gives you a wide range of ultra-realistic, 32-bit digital effects.
Furthermore, you can adjust the parameters for all effects, save and recall them. They can even be activated by an optional footswitch.
You also get test tone generators which you can use with the built-in 24-band Spectrum Analyser, another feature that's exclusive to SoundLink mixers in this price range.
Rack-mount, studio-grade DSP is easily accessible too - no scrolling through long menus within menus.
All the processing and effects you need are right there without any long-winded navigation and each one can be tweaked an recalled.
Powerful Music Software Included
When you buy the Korg SoundLink MW 2408 mixer, you also get a free download of iZotope RX 7 Elements.
This software features essential tools for removing noise, clipping and clicks from your recordings making it a fantastic bit of software for your studio.
Buy the Korg SoundLink MW 2408 hybrid mixer from PMT Online for a small-sized mixer which is great for both live and studio applications.
Korg SoundLink MW 2408 Hybrid Mixer Specs:
- Input Type: Balanced female XLR and 1/4" TRS
- HiVolt Microphone Preamp: -128dBu E.I.N, -10 to -60 dBU nominal input level; 3KOhms input impedance
- Frequency Response to Main Output (at unity gain): +0.5 to -1.5 dBu 20Hz to 20kHz
- THD to Main Output (20-20 kHz, unity gain, unwtd): 0.004%
- S / N Ratio to Main Output (Ref = +4 dB, 20 kHz BW, unity gain, A-wtd): -70 dBu
- System Crosstalk (Ref = +4 dBu, 20 Hz-20 kHz, unwtd): Input to Output, -70 dBu; Adjacent Channels, -90 dBu
- Gain Control Range (+/- 1 dB): +10dB to +60dB (Mic), -10 to +40dB (Line)
- Main Outputs: Balanced male XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Maximum Output Level: +26 dBu
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Headphone Output: 100 mW / ch. @ 32Ohms load, 20 Hz-20 kHz (+0.5dB, -1.5dB)
- Savable Settings: Channel Mutes, Effects & effects Mutes, Mute Groups, Break settings, Dynamics, Graphic EQ, Feedback assign to bus
- Recallable Presets: four Mute Groups, 10 Global Scene Memories, 24 FX Memories, 10 Dynamics, 6 GEQ, 16 or 24 Channel Mutes, 3 Feedback bus assignments
- Mono Channels: HI (12k, shelving), MID (peak, sweepable from 250hz to 5k) and LO (100 Hz, shelving), +/-15dB boost/cut;
- Stereo Channels: HI (12k shelving), HI MID (2.5k shelving), LO MID (250 hz shelving) and LO (100Hz shelving)
- High Pass Filter: 12dB/octave at 80Hz
- Digital Multi-band EQ: 31-bands with nine frequencies selectable at any one time, Wide 1-octave interval and Narrow 1/2-octave modes
- Digital Compressor: Hard – 1ms to 40 ms Attack, +11dB to 0dB Threshold; Soft ¬– 1 ms to 40 ms Attack, +11 to -5dB Threshold
- Digital Limiter: 1ms to 40 ms Attack, +19 to +3dB Threshold
- Digital Noise Gate: Hard – 40ms to 1500ms Release, -35 to +7dB Threshold; Soft – 40ms to 1500ms Release, -50 to +4dB Threshold
- Digital Multiband EQ, Compressor, Limiter, and Noise Gate are assignable individually to Main L/R, Aux 1 and Aux 2
- Spectrum Analyzer: 24-channel with Peak Hold function
- Main L/R Bus ADC Dynamic Range: 115dB (A-wtd)
- Aux and FX Buses ADC Dynamic Range: 111dB (A-wtd)
- DAC Dynamic Range for all Out buses: 115dB (A-wtd)
- USB Stereo Input / Recording Port: USB Class 1
- Internal Processing: 32-bit for internal processing;
- A/D/A Bit Depth: Korg Tru-Bit-Perfect 32-bit
- USB Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Sampling rates: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- Digital Effects: Rev Hall, Rev Hall Warm, Room, Warm Room, Rev Vocal, Rev Vocal Warm, Stage, Stage Warm, Plate Reverb, Plate Reverb Warm, Spring Reverb Warm, Analog Delay, Tape Echo, Variable Delay, Delay of the Korg SDD3000, Chorus, Flanger, Exciter, Sub Bass booster, 1 kHZ Test Tone, Slow Sweep, Fast Sweep, White or Pink Noise
- Power Connector: IEC
- Input-Voltage Range: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Requirements (continuous): 45 W
- Recommended Ambient Operating Temperature: 0-degrees to 40-degrees to Celsius /32-degrees to 104-degrees Fahrenheit
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 18.9" x 7.36" x 20.89" / 480 mm x 187 mm x 530 mm (17.3" / 440 mm wide without side panels, 19" with rack rails)
- Weight: 20.5 lbs / 9.3kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||11.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.