Loved by guitarists for decades, it's a Japanese-made modulation-type effect unit that made a blazing debut at the Woodstock festival; you already know the one we're talking about. Yes - the original Univibe effect was an essential part in Jimi Hendrix's setup, and now Korg re-creates it as the Nuvibe!
The inimitable sound of this distinctive modulation effect has captivated numerous guitarists and audiences. Yet, because only a very small number of the original units exist, and because the circuit itself was not accurately understood and its components were difficult to obtain, it was rare to have the opportunity to try out the unit that produced these famous sounds.
Such factors elevated the original to a semi-divine status. Numerous clone models were produced by major manufacturers and boutique shops alike, but all of these remain facsimiles that are pale imitations of the original model. Now, this legendary classic has been reborn under the ideal circumstances of the original engineer's supervision. Starting with original circuits that simulate hard-to-obtain parts, the distinctive modulation sound has been perfectly reproduced. Not content with a simple reproduction, new WAVE sliders have been added, allowing original waveforms to be generated. This highly sought after pedal with a long history of allure is now unveiled in its new incarnation: the Nuvibe
- Resurrected under the supervision of the developer of the original model!
- New features for today’s musicians
- Discrete design using 79 transistors. The CdS photoresistor that lies at the heart of the sound is simulated by an original circuit using transistors.
- The WAVE sliders allow users to create their own LFO waveforms
- New buffer circuit designed by the developer of the original model
- Battery operation is also supported (six AA batteries allow up to four hours of operation)
- True bypass design that was not provided on the original model
- Dedicated expression pedal is included, allowing the modulation effect to be controlled
- Unlatch switch bypasses the internal circuitry when the effect is off
- Preliminary Information – Specifications and features subject to change
- Circuit design overseen by the developer of the original model
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.