Korg microKORG XL+ Synthesizer
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Korg microKORG XL+ Synthesizer and Vocoder. The unmistakeable microKORG XL set the standard for analog modeling synths when it was released back in 2008. The microKORG XL+ has inherited the original synth's fat and powerful sounds and includes numerous keyboard staples, like electric piano and the CX-3 organ.The Korg microKORG XL also features a powerful korg vocoder with gooseneck microphone which is great for recording and live performance.
- MMT Analogue ModellingBig hollow square wave pads, grungey sawtooth sweeps and sine soundscapes. Whether it's pure tones or complex grit you're after Korg have distilled the analogue experience into the compact Microkorg XL+.
- Classic Korg soundsIncluding M1 and SGproX piano.
- Vintage KeysVox organ and iconic tape string/flute tones.
- Vocoder feature With included gooseneck microphone
- Kaoss EffectsUsing the Kaoss pad effects engine you get 17 amazing performance effects including Reverb, Delay, Ring Modulation, Grain Shifter.
KORG microKORG XL+ Synthesizer/Vocoder Key Features:
- New program genre selector that fits today's needs
- New yet nostalgic - black panel "new vintage" design
- The powerful effect engine you expect from Korg
- Korg's proprietary natural touch mini-keyboard, designed with an emphasis on playability
- Battery powered operation is supported for increased portability
- Expanded Sonic Possibilities via USB -Get a huge sonic palette with custom libraries:
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Number of Keys
|Multiple Modeling Technology
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.