The Korg LP-380 Digital Piano offers the same look and feel of a traditional piano but wraps this up in a neat slim lined package for your home. The real weighted hammer action offers true response and the large diaphragm speakers that produce a crystal clear sound.
The LP-380 provides a brilliant piano sound in a low-profile, slim design. The flat-top cabinet looks stylish even when the key cover is closed. The high-output amplifier and speakers accurately reproduce a realistic piano sound, while Korg’s flagship RH3 keybed enables expressive performances.
* Additional Shipping Charges may apply for this item. Please call us on 0151 448 2089 and we'll be happy to advise.
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch selection: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: 9 types
- Sound generation: Stereo Piano System
- Maximum polyphony: 120 voices
- Sounds: 30 (10 x 3 Banks)
- Acoustic Piano x 5, Electric Grand, Electric Piano x 6, Harpsichord, Clavi x 2, Vibraphone, Marimba, Acoustic Guitar, Jazz Organ x 3, Pipe Organ x 3, Strings x 3, Choir 3
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs: 30 (Sound Demo song x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound and Volume controls
- Pedals: Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto
- *Half-pedaling supported
- Connections: Line Out, MIDI (In, Out), Headphones x 2, Pedal, Speakers, DC19V
- Controls: Power, Volume, Piano Song, Transpose, Function, Touch, Brilliance, Reverb, Chorus, Bank, Sound x 10, Up, Down, Metronome
- Amplification: 22 Watt x 2
- Speakers: 10cm x 2
- Power supply: DC 19 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H)
- 1,355 x 351 x 772 mm / 53.35 x 13.82 x 30.39 inches
- 1,355 x 351 x 936 mm / 53.35 x 13.82 x 36.85 inches (with key cover opened)
- Weight: 37 kg / 81.57 lbs (including Stand)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||37.000000|
|Effects||Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)|
|Power Supply||DC 19 V, AC adapter (included)|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Hammer Action|
|Synthesis Type||Stereo Piano System|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.