Korg Kaossilator Pro+ Phrase Synthesizer & Loop Recorder
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The simplicity of the Korg Kaossilator Pro+ interface lets you to generate phrases and sounds with ease, while the depth of features ensures there's always new sounds to discover. The Kaossilator will slot right into a DJ setup to enhance your set or can be the focal point in a studio for songwriting ideas and MIDI control.
The Korg Kaossilator Pro+ is a synthesizer that lets you perform and create multi-layered music in any style - with just the touch of a finger. The unique interface allows musical melodies and phrases to be played with ease by simply stroking, tapping, or rubbing the touchpad. Horizontal motions control the pitch; vertical motions control aspects of the tone, such as filter cutoff, feedback, or modulation depth. Users can create performances that are rich with tonal changes that could not be produced on a conventional keyboard instrument.
The Kaossilator Pro+ is packed with the cutting-edge synth sounds that you have come to expect from Korg. There are 50 additional programs in the Kaossilator Pro+, bringing the total program count to 250! 62 of these sounds are drawn directly from current musical genres, including familiar and extremely useful leads, and synth basses, along with sound effects for DJ use. Of particular note are the 26 drum sounds that have been especially enhanced. Updated drum PCM includes sounds from the acclaimed Wavedrum percussion synth for even greater performance variety.
Loop Recording can be set for up to four measures (16 beats.) Performances on the Kaossilator Pro+ can be recorded into any of the four onboard internal Loop Recorder Banks. By adding (overdubbing) additional sounds one at a time, you can create amazing looped phrases that range from minimal to fully orchestrated.. The four banks can be combined for virtually infinite performance possibilities. Each of the four loop banks can be muted or un-muted, its volume adjusted, and its loop length changed, making live performance easy for anyone.
- Freely playable synthesizer; simply touch the touchpad to play notes and manipulate sounds in real time
- A total of 250 sound programs (including drum programs) cover a wide range of styles, including 62 new programs
- Loop Recording function allows intuitive performance and recording, and 4 infinitely stackable loop banks are available
- Numerous functions for unlimited performance possibilities:
- - Scale/Key settings make it easy for anyone to perform with no wrong notes
- - Note Range function lets you specify the horizontal pitch range of the touchpad
- - Gate Arpeggiator function allows you to easily control phrases with the slider
- - Pad LEDs ensure excellent visibility even in the dark
- Highly expandable:
- -USB MIDI allows use as a powerful MIDI controller
- -Store recorded loop data and even externally made. WAV files on an SD/SDHC card
- -Dedicated editor software for centralized management of sample data and settings
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Effects||Lead x 40, Acoustic x 15, Bass x 40, Chord x 40, SFX x 30, Drum x 30, Drum Pattern x 40, Vocoder x 15|
|Software Included||Kaossilator Pro MIDI editor|
|Power Supply||9v DC adapter included|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.