The Korg B2 digital piano gives you great sound, fantastic playability and easy operation at an affordable price.
Great Sound and Playability
Designed to be the perfect digital piano for you if you're a beginner to pianos or a more advanced player.
The Korg B2 offers great playability in an affordable digital piano that features the sounds of legendary grand pianos and more.
This version of the Korg B2 digital piano comes with an 88 key natural weighted hammer keyboard for authentic playing feel and two 15 watt speakers for superior sound.
Korg B2 Digital Piano Black Key Features:
- 88 Key Natural Weighted Hammer Keyboard
- 2 x 15-Watt Speakers
- A Total of 12 Sounds
- High Quality Keyboard with Realistic Acoustic Piano Feel
- A Range of Inputs and Outputs for Added Versatility
- Powerful Software Bundle Included
- Includes Detachable Music Rest
New Piano Sound Engine
In order to give you a great selection of sounds, the Korg B2 has been equipped with a new piano sound engine.
Because of this new sound engine, you're able to perform with the sounds of five incredible piano sounds taken from legendary pianos from around the world.
You also get rich and distinctive sounds of electric piano, organ, harpsichord and strings for a total of 12 different sounds covering all manner of genres.
Realistic Acoustic Piano Touch
The way a piano feels is a big part of the experience.
With this in mind, the Korg B2 has been designed to feature a Natural Weighted Hammer Action keyboard.
This NH keyboard gives you the same feel you get from the hammers of a real acoustic piano. The lower register has heavier keys while the higher register has is much lighter to the touch.
Incredibly sensitive, the keybed responds to all the nuanced touches of your performance.
The Korg B2 features a number of I/O options allowing for great connectivity with a range of music software and hardware.
Using a USB cable, you can connect the Korg B2 digital piano to your phone, tablet or computer while the B2 acts as a MIDI keyboard while your other device acts as an external sound module.
You can use this USB connectivity to record your performance or even play music from your phone on the Korg B2’s built-in speakers!
You can also connect your phone to the Korg B2 via your phone’s headphone jack. This is a great way of playing along to your favourite music or just enjoying some tunes with the Korg B2’s speaker system.
Great Included Software
So you can take your piano performance to the next level, the Korg B2 comes with some great software.
First, there’s a free three-month premium trial for Skoove which gives you fantastic online piano lessons with over ten courses and 300 songs with more being added all the time.
Next, there’s the Korg Module LE piano keyboard sound module app for iOS which gives you a professional quality sound library to use with your new Korg B2.
Last but not least is the Korg Gadget 2 Le DAW music production app with built-in sound module which allows you to compose, perform and produce music on iPad and iPhone.
Great Functionality, Simple to Use
Despite all of its great functions, the Korg B2 digital piano is easy to use.
For example; there’s an extremely useful metronome function you can use to work on your rhythm – this can be turned on and off with one touch.
You also have a touch control function which gives you three different levels to adapt to your performance dynamics affect the sound.
What’s more; you can add great depth and atmosphere to your music with the built-in reverb and chorus effects.
There’s even a music rest included which is great for putting your sheet music on while you play or even your tablet so you can perform along with apps and tutorials.
Fantastic Piano Sound In Your Home
With the Korg B2, the fantastic sound and performance of legendary grand pianos is made more accessible than ever.
Buy the Korg B2 digital piano now and get that incredible experience in your own home.
Korg B2 Digital Piano Black Specs:
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) Keyboard
- Touch Control: Three types
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: Equal temperament
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (max)
- Sounds: 12
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus
- Demo Songs: 12
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature and Volume controls
- Pedal: Damper (Half-pedaling supported with Optional Pedal unit PU-2 (Sold separately))
- Connections: PHONES (Headphone/ LINE OUT combined use), USB TYPE B), AUDIO IN, PEDAL
- Controls: Power, VOLUME, PIANO PLAY, SOUND, METRONOME
- Power Supply: DC 15 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 8W
- Amplification: 15 W x 2
- Dimensions (W x D x H) including projections, excluding music stand: 1,312 x 336 x 117 mm / 51.65" x 13.23" x 4.61"
- Dimensions (W x D x H) including STB1 optional stand and projections, excluding music stand: 1,312 x 336 x 750 mm / 51.65" x 13.23" x 29.53"
- Weight: 11.4 kg / 25.13 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter, Music stand, Damper Pedal
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
November 13, 2018Read Article
October 30, 2018Read Article
September 6, 2018Read Article
October 24, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*