Jackson X Soloist Sl3x DX IL, Yellow Crackle
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Built with the modern guitarist in mind, this SL3X DX guitar combines state-of-the-art technology, modern materials and a sleek, hi-tech appearance to deliver an explosive guitar that's dripping in molten metal style.
X Series Soloist SL3X DX
Combining a sleekly contoured Basswood body with a graphite-reinforced through-body maple neck - the SL3X DX has been designed to handle everything from heavy chording to fast, ripping solos thanks to it's low-action, bound Laurel fretboard.
Kitted out with a select power trio of searing pickups, Jackson have matched a pair of high-output mini rail humbucking pickups in the middle and neck positions with a high-output humbucking bridge pickup to deliver a tonal palette that suits even the most advanced of players - boasting exceptional dynamic responsiveness and harmonic-rich output.
Complete with a super sturdy Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system, you've got dynamic tremolo action and superior string stability rolled into one!
Jackson X Series Soloist SL3X DX, Laurel Fingerboard, Yellow Crackle Key Features:
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Basswood Body
- Through-Body Maple Neck With Graphite Reinforcement & Scarf Joint
- 12"-16" Compound Radius Bound Laurel Fingerboard With 24 Jumbo Frets & Pearloid Sharkfin Inlays
- Jackson High-Output Humbucking Bridge & Jackson High-Output Mini Rail Humbucking Middle And Neck Pickups
- Five-Position Pickup Blade Switch, Single Volume Control & Single Tone Control
- Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo Bridge System
- Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Tuners & Standard Strap Buttons
- Available In Yellow Crackle With Black Jackson Pointed 6-In-line Headstock & Black Hardware. Crackle Finish Is On Both Front And Back, Including The Neck Back.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1 x humbucker 2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.