Jackson X RRX24-7 Rhoads, Satin Black
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Randy Rhoads legacy is eternal, and rightly so! Ozzy Osbourne's skilled guitarist has impacted the rock and metal scene for years. the latest offering from Jackson delivers an electric guitar that channels the essence of Rhoad's sound and playing.
Premium Rhoad Appointments
Designed for the modern guitarist, the Jackson X RRX24-7 Rhoads, Satin Black arrives with a plethora of features including high-output pickups, a fast neck, and a Floyd Rose locking system all of which supports a fantastic and very playable instrument.
Jackson X RRX24-7 Rhoads, Satin Black Key Features:
- Inspired by legendary Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Randy Rhoads
- Brutal, high-gain tone from EMG active pickup set
- Plays exceptionally fast thanks to gloss finish maple neck
- Wide vibrato possible with whammy bar/Floyd Rose system
Superior Body Design
With a striking offset V body shape, this Jackson X RRX24-7 Rhoads is a certain statement. Its Basswood body material allows superior resonance and long sustain.
A Black Satin finish keeps the aesthetics neat and stylish.
Fast Comfortable Neck
The slim 1-piece Maple neck and Laurel 24 jumbo fret fingerboard sits right through the body. Effortless to play and navigate. You'll be firing up and down this neck with ease, in no time.
Full High Output
Thanks to a pair of active EMG pickups, this Jackson X RRX24-7 Rhoads delivers a powerful tight tone with a well saturated high gain. Roaring on stage these matched pickups bring the Rhoads to life. Delivering both expert rhythm and lead tones.
Thanks to a 3-way switch, two volumes and a tone knob, you can really dial in that perfect tone.
Perfect for the Modern Player
The Floyd Rose Special Double Locking bridge allows deep divebombs and noodling shimmers, offering another layer to a fantastic instrument.
The Jackson X RRX24-7 Rhoads, Satin Black is a real top-level electric. You won't be disappointed.
The Jackson X RRX24-7 Rhoads, Satin Black Specifications:
- Series: X Series
- Product Code: 2916787568
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin Black
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
Hardware and Electronics
- Nut: Floyd Rose Special Locking
- Headstock: Tilted Back
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 26.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White/Black/White
- Bridge Pickup: EMG Active High-output Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: EMG Active High-output Humbucker
- Pickup Switching: : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1 (Neck Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.