Jackson X Rhoads Rrx24 Camo IL, Winter Camo
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Representing the heavy metal legacy pioneered by the legendary guitarist Randy Rhoads, this signature-sound offering promises fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for money!
Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 Camo
Combining a Nyatoh body with a graphite-reinforced satin maple neck, complete with bound fretboard edges, the Rhoads RRX24 allows for fluid fretboard movement and natural-feeling chording and riffing.
Fitted with a pair of active Jackson covered high-output humbucking pickups, you've got heaps of dynamic tone that's ready to unleash some searing solo's and chugging low-end riffs.
Complete with a sophisticated recessed Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo system, you've got superior tuning stability that allows you to serve up some aggressive dive bombs, harmonic squeals or flutters and still remain in tune!
Jackson X Rhoads RRX24 Camo IL, Winter Camo Key Features:
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Nyatoh Body
- Through-Body Maple Neck With Graphite Reinforcement, Scarf Joint & Satin Back Finish
- 12"-16" Compound Radius Bound Laurel Fingerboard With 24 Jumbo Frets & Pearloid Sharkfin Inlays
- Active Jackson Covered High-Output Humbucking Pickups
- Three-Position Pickup Blade Switch, Dual Volume Controls & Single Tone Control
- Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo Bridge System
- Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Tuners & Standard Strap Buttons
- Available In Winter Camo With Matching Camo Reverse Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line Headstock & Black Hardware
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.