Jackson X Dinky DK3XR HSS Laurel FB, Gloss Black
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Boasting a wide range of performance enhancing features, the Jackson X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS prides itself on it's superior performance, aesthetic appointments and undeniable value for money!
Jackson X Dinky DK3XR HSS
Combining a Poplar body body with a graphite-reinforced bolt-on satin maple neck, complete with comfortable rolled edges, the DK3XR has been designed to handle everything from heavy chording to fast, ripping solos.
Routed for an HSS configuration, you'll find a pair of Jackson's own single-coil pickups and a single high-output humbucking pickup, painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone. Perfect for delivering everything from sustain-rich overdrivem tones to pristine and chimey strat-like sounds, with a sonic palette like this, you're well equipped to tackle a wide range of playing styles.
Complete with a sophisticated Jackson-branded Floyd Rose-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system, this vibrant neon instrument is about as colourful as it is versatile!
Jackson X Dinky DK3XR HSS IL, Gloss Black Key Features:
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Poplar Body With Sculpted Shredder's Cut Heel
- Bolt-On Maple Neck With Graphite Reinforcement, Scarf Joint & Satin Back Finish
- 12"-16" Compound Radius Laurel Fingerboard With Rolled Edges, 24 Jumbo Frets & Inverted Pearloid Sharkfin Inlays
- Jackson High-Output Humbucking Bridge Pickup & Jackson Single-Coil Middle & Neck Pickups
- Five-Position Pickup Blade Switch, Single Volume Control & Single Tone Control
- Jackson-Branded Floyd Rose-Licensed Double-locking Tremolo Bridge System
- Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Tuners & Standard Strap Buttons
- Available In Gloss Black With A Colour Matched Reverse Jackson Pointed 6-In-line Headstock And Black Hardware
- Features White Pickup Bobbins And A White Jackson Headstock Logo to match.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.