Jackson X Concert Bass Cbxnt DX V IL, Gloss Black
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Designed to bring thunderous tone and bring it hard, this highly versatile five-string bass boasts a set of upgraded active electronics that combine with fast and efficient playability - resulting in an instrument that exceeds the low-end expectations of today's Rock & Metal bassists!
X Series Concert Bass CBXNT DX V
Combining a Poplar body with a graphite-reinforced through-body maple neck - the CBXNT DX V offers the perfect blend of lightning-fast playability and low-end punch.
Kitted out with Jackson J-Style bridge pickup and Jackson P-Style neck pickup, the active 3-band EQ circuit combines to deliver all the punch, cut, rumble and grunt you could want from a heavy rock bass.
Complete with a brand-new stylish chrome Jackson Bass Bacher V hardtail bridge, you've got enhanced note attack, searing sustain and super-sturdy reliablity in abundance - perfect for both the stage and the studio!
Jackson X Concert Bass CBXNT DX V IL, Gloss Black Key Features:
- 35" Scale, Five-String Bass
- Poplar Body
- Through-body Maple Neck With Graphite Reinforcement, Scarf Joint & Gloss Color Matched Back Finish
- 12"-16" Compound Radius Bound Laurel Fingerboard With 24 Jumbo Frets & Pearloid Sharkfin Inlays
- Jackson J-Style Bridge & Jackson P-Style Neck Pickups
- Active Electronics
- Black Skirt-style Knobs With Indicator For The Master Volume Control, Blend Control & 3-Band EQ (Bass, Mid & Treble)
- Jackson Bass Bacher V Hardtail Bridge
- Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Tuners & Standard Strap Buttons
- Available In Gloss Black With White Pickguard, White Binding, Black Jackson Pointed 5-In-Line Headstock & Chrome Hardware
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1 x split coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.