Ibanez PA300E-NSL Electro Acoustic, Natural Satin
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
If you're on the hunt for a guitar that's ideal for contemporary acoustic playstyles, at a price that's attainable for aspiring and working professionals, then the Ibanez PA300E-NSL Electro Acoustic in a Natural Satin finish could be just the thing for you!
A Modern Acoustic, For The Modern Player
With the PA series of acoustics, Ibanez have opted for an all-new approach to the guitar, with asymmetric jumbo bodies and fine-tuned playability that's suited to modern fingeerstyle players.
Not only that, but the guitars also utilise a multiple pickup system that offers stereo outputs and contact pickups, for an incredible array of tonal options.
Ibanez PA300E-NSL Electro Acoustic, Natural Satin Highlights
- High quality elcetro acoustic guitar with an incredible 3-pickup electronics system
- Asymmetric jumbo-style body with a softcutaway for easy upper fret access
- 25.75" scale length allows for the crorrect levels of tension and pitch across each string, even when down-tuning
- Specially-developed X-M Bracing system offers a more responsive sound and wider dynamic range
- Custom electronics, with output controls for Magnetic Pickup, Undersaddle Pickup, and Contact Pickup
- Two outputs offer an exceptional range of sound options
- Includes durable padded gig bag
At first glance the most noticeable thing about the PA300E is the unique shape of its body - an asymmetrical Jumbo, crafted from high grade German Spruce and Pau Ferro.
For this body Ibanez have taken the traditional Jumbo shape and given it a more asymmetric waist, which offers a friendly shape for fingerstyle players and tappers, and delivers a low-end focused sound.
In addition to this, Ibanez have invested several years-worth of research and development into the creation of their new X-M bracing design for these guitars, which creates a highly responsive sound and wide dynamic range.
Another unique feature on this guitar is the inclusion of a slightly-extended scale length of 25.75" (as opposed to the more traditional 25.5").
This scale length helps the guitar to retain correct levels of tension and pitch, even with down-tuned strings, as well as increasing natural sustain.
Distinct Pickup System
The icing on the cake with the PA300E-NSL is the inclusion of several high quality pickups and a Stereo Out electronics system.
First we have the small, lightweight AP11 Magnetic pickup that's positioned where it won't inhibit the top wood's natural vibrations. This pickup delivers a very responsive sound, with minimal feeedback, and a lively response across the entire audible spectrum.
Next we have a T-Bar under-saddle pickup that reduces noise and delivers the kind of wide range, natural piezo-style sounds that you'd expect from an Ibanez Acoustic, whilst also capturing palm hits for a bass drum-like response.
As it's placed on the neck block, the Ibanez Block contact pickup is feedback resistant and manages to evenly capture percussive sounds from the body to the neck, whilst adding air and brightness to the piezo sound.
Finally, the three transducer Contact pickup delivers organic individual note clarity, whilst naturally reproducing percussive body tapping techniques.
Complimenting the pickups perfectly is not one, but two 1/4" jack socket outputs, which give you three incredible output options.
If you use just the end-pin output, then all three pickup systems (Magnetic, Undersaddle, and Contact) will be output using a mixed signal.
When both the end-pin and open jack are used, then the end-pin transports the Magnetic pickup's output, whilst the Open Jack delivers a mix of Undersaddle and Contact pickup audio.
Each pickup type features independent Volume controls, allowing you to fine tune your output depending on your needs.
All-in-all the Ibanez PA300E-NSL is a superb modern acoustic that's ideal for contemporary and experimental acoustic players, and it can be yours now for a fantastic price.
Ibanez PA300E-NSL Electro Acoustic, Natural Satin Specs
- Body Shape: Asymmetrical Jumbo body
- Bracing: Modified X-M Bracing
- Top: Solid German Spruce
- Back And Sides: Pau Ferro sides
- Neck: 5-piece PA African Mahogany/Pau Ferro
- Scale Length: 25.75"
- Fretboard: Macassar Ebony fretboard
- Bridge: Macassar Ebony top loading bridge
- Body Binding: Flamed Maple body binding with rounded body edge
- Top Board Purfling: Wooden
- Soundhole Rosette: Specially Designed Wooden
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners (18:1 gear ratio)
- Nut Material: Unbleached Oil-impregnated Bone
- Nut Width: 45mm
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Saddle Material: Unbleached Oil-impregnated Bone
- Strings: D'Addario XTAPB1356
- String Gauge: .013/.017/.026/.035/.045/.056
- String Space: 11.4mm
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Pickup: Ibanez AP11 Magnetic, T-bar Undersaddle & Contact
- Preamp: Ibanez Custom Electronics w/ Magnetic Pickup Volume, Undersaddle Pickup Volume and Contact Pickup Volume
- Output Jack: Dual Outputs (Mono Out / Stereo Out)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|5-piece PA African Mahogany / Pau Ferro Neck
|Acoustic Pickup System
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|pau ferro body
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.