Ibanez JEM77P-BFP Steve Vai Jem Premium Blue Floral
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Ibanez Jem has long led the charge for guitars that are high performance machines. Collaborating with Steve they've created some really iconic axes over the years, one look at the Blue Floral Pattern and it's clear this guitar is no different. What is a little different is the price, being cheaper than previous models. Excellent choice for the serious gigging guitarist.
Smooth, fast & comfortable, the JEM Maple/Walnut Premium neck.
Tree of Life Inlay
Matched color Tree-Of -Life inlay.
One of JEM's most recognizable features: Steve Vai's signature monkey grip. Crank your amp up, grab that baby and hold on for dear life.
Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
The Edge Zero II bridge features a lower profile design for comfort, and stud lock function for superior tuning stability.
- Neck Type: Wizard 5pc Maple/walnut Neck W/kts Titanium Rods
- Body: American Basswood Body
- Fretboard: Maple Fretboard W/tree Of Life Inlay
- Fret: Jumbo Frets W/premium Fret Edge Treatment
- Bridge: Edge-zero Ii Tremolo Bridge
- Neck Pickup: Dimarzio Gravity Storm (h) Neck Pickup (passive/alnico)
- Middle Pickup: Dimarzio Evolution (s) Middle Pickup (passive/alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Dimarzio Gravity Storm (h) Bridge Pickup (passive/alnico)
- Factory Tuning: 1e, 2b, 3g, 4d, 5a, 6e
- String Gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Hardware Color: Cosmo Black
- Case/bag: Soft Case Included
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.