Ibanez AZ2204-ICM AZ Guitar with Roasted Maple Neck, Ice Blue Metallic
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
MORE INFO TO FOLLOW SOON
- Premium-grade AZ-series guitar from Ibanez, with an Ice Blue Metallic finish over an Alder body
- Super-smooth and fast Roasted Maple neck with luminous side-dot inlays
- Seymour Duncan SSH Pickup configuration with dyna-MIX9 Switching System
- Includes Ibanez hardshell case
- Home Delivery options available
- Neck: AZ Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck
- Frets: 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Body Material: Alder body
- Fretboard: S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple fretboard w/Black dot inlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion (Single Coil)
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion (Single Coil)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion (Humbucker)
- Pickup Switch: dyna-MIX9 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Bridge: Gotoh T1802 tremolo
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh MAGNUM LOCK machine heads w/H.A.P.
- Other: Luminescent side dot inlays, Hardshell case included
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Roasted Maple Neck
|1 x humbucker 2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.