Ibanez AZ2204-ICM AZ Guitar with Roasted Maple Neck, Ice Blue Metallic
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
MORE INFO TO FOLLOW SOON
- Premium-grade AZ-series guitar from Ibanez, with an Ice Blue Metallic finish over an Alder body
- Super-smooth and fast Roasted Maple neck with luminous side-dot inlays
- Seymour Duncan SSH Pickup configuration with dyna-MIX9 Switching System
- Includes Ibanez hardshell case
- New model for 2018
- Home Delivery options available
- Neck: AZ Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck
- Frets: 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Body Material: Alder body
- Fretboard: S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple fretboard w/Black dot inlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan HyperionÃ¢â€žÂ¢ (Single Coil)
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan HyperionÃ¢â€žÂ¢ (Single Coil)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan HyperionÃ¢â€žÂ¢ (Humbucker)
- Pickup Switch: dyna-MIX9 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Bridge: Gotoh T1802 tremolo
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh MAGNUM LOCK machine heads w/H.A.P.
- Other: Luminescent side dot inlays, Hardshell case included
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Neck Wood||Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.