Ibanez AR520HFM-VLS AR Series Electric Guitar, Violin Sunburst
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Are you on the hunt for a new electric guitar, which combines versatility, high performance playability, and stunning aesthetics? Then we have just the thing for you!
Sleek And Stylish Semi Hollow Guitar
With the Ibanez AR520HFM-VLS you get a new entry into the illustrious AR series from Ibanez.
Featuring a body comprising of an Okoume back, Flamed Maple top, amd Maple centreblock, this guitar offers both resonance and sustain aplenty.
In addition to this, the super-sleek neck and dual-cutaway body design offer fast and easy access to each and every note on the fingerboard.
Topping it all off is a set of vintage-sounding Super 58 humbucker pickups and versatile switching system offer a huge array of tones that are suitable for a wide range of musical styles and genres.
Ibanez AR520HFM-VLS AR Series Electric Guitar, Violin Sunburst Specs
- Neck Type: AR 3pc MapleSet-in (smooth heel) neck
- Top/Back/Body: Flamed Maple top, Okoume back, Maple body
- Fretboard: Bound Jatoba fretboardAcrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Bridge: Gibraltar Performer bridge
- String Space: 10.5mm
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Tailpiece: Quik Change Classic tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup, Passive/Alnico
- Bridge Pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickup, Passive/Alnico
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Nut: Plastic nut
- Hardware Color: Gold
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Nut Width||43 mm|
|Neck Wood||3-piece Maple Set In Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||double cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.